Reviews for Lessons With Hagrid
Bakkughan chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
You already had me at Crouchin' Titan, Flingin' Wagon x'D
Andante825 chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
One of the first HP fan fics I ever read, and still a great favorite - the best use of magical creatures and the best comedic timing in any work I've come across. (The ur-book, "... By a Hogwarts Gentleman," "Ogling Ogressee," "spells and shit," the Jarvey, Voldemort's deathly grip, the Malaclaw incident(s) and of course the ending are some of the best touches, but there are too many to name.)
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Sometimes, you need a practical method. And Hagrid's pretty much the best for that.
Though I can see why Dumbledore sent Harry to Snape first. Hagrid's methods are a little intense.
flexibleone chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
this is amazing. and so funny. your characterisation of hagrid is so spot on yet completely ridiculous... loved this so much.
Triscribe chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
/slowly shakes head in befuddled awe
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
Ha-ha! Love it!
sww11685 chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Excellent, well written story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
This is perfect.
Umiki chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
It's just too much insanity! I like it!
Hagrid would become a very famous gamekeeper after its learned he taught Harry the most impenetrable, but also the most dangerous, method of mind arts; one great enough to break a Dark Lord.
sfjoellen chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
as thick as a brick..

wonderfully wrong.
Annoymous chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Beautiful piece of crack. This method of occlumency is a fantastic alternative to the canon details, including the post use of brick. one thing that people tend to forget is the followup plan that is usually glossed over.
Seil Neddih chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
You, Sir, are a flippin' genius. I applaud your sheer audacity to make Voldemort such a...wimp, and now I'm wondering why exactly JK Rowling didn't have Hagrid teach Harry Occulmency instead. Bricks are truly magnificent weapons, and perfect for taking down Dark Lords. Keep it up, yeah? You're brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Hahahaha
Gojirahkiin chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
That was truly inspired. I mean it. It fits what one can only assume is canon, and that brand of Occlumency is perfectly in character for Hagrid. Not to mention the fact that it was utterly hilarious. Bravo my good author.
Sparticustodian chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Brilliant. Spot on Hagrid - best characterization I've seen. And a very novel approach to Occlumency that leaves all the obsidian shields and mazes in the dust.
685 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »