Reviews for Lessons With Hagrid
tricorvus chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
That was fantastic
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
the last line is pure win
Alex chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
That was amazing, very funny. :)
Laluzi chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Okay, this fic was hilarious - Hagrid being Hagrid, surprising talents or no; the Jarvey; Voldemort getting his ass kicked by a mental menagerie of Hagrid's cute and fluffy pets.

But that last line? That was /priceless/. Bravo.
Iryelb chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Well the occlumency was great but doesn't everybody body know to always carry a brick? Great story, very funny.
often reading chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Oh sweet Merlin, this is utterly brilliant! I haven't laughed like that since I don't know when. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Dugleik chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Perfection
SlowMercury chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
This was very funny, and exactly how Mind Magic Master Hagrid should be! I especially liked all the books he wrote. :)
Lucy Gaol chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Fantastic
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
LOVED IT.
crocket chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
lol
Kytigami chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
This is by no means whatsoever a stupid one shot. This is probably my favorite HP one shot ever. :)
This is my fourth or fifth re read of it as well. It's one of the funniest and clever stories I've read.
Partyllama chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Congratulations. You have written something that left a 20 year old man in a fit of silly giggles for the last ten minutes. One of the funniest things I've read in a while.
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
The brick, the brick, that awesome brick!
Crouchin' Titan, Flingin' Wagon - haha!
And the image of the Dark Lord giggling uncontrollably.
Parched Penn chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
*takes deep breath* Ahahahahhaaa! *wheeze*

I stumbled upon this story from waltzing through the Communities... and I am SOO glad I did! This sis pure perfection, my friend.

Thank you for this! :D