Reviews for Lessons With Hagrid
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Nice implementation of the Brick Joke trope. Literally.

Fun story.

›› Crouchin' Titan, Flingin' Wagon

(_)

›› Quirrell would o' plucked the knowledge o' Fluffy an' the Stone clean out o' my head

He would have done no such thing! Rowling hadn't invented Occlumency at that point. ;)
Dahasmaga chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Loved it. But I kept thinking the brick should be half a brick in a sock...
via-fete chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I'll admit I wasn't sure why all the creatures were introduced, and found it a bit boring, but in the end it was utterly and completely worth it.

And the brick...dear lord. Loved it.
TrickyTiara chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Wow, that was wonderful. The beginning was funny enough with all the magical creatures and Hagrid and his books, and the part about Voldemort in Harry's imagination was also fun to read. I liked how the descriptions were so detailed but still easy to follow. And the ending was priceless! The brick was like a running gag, and then a punchline. It reminds me of something called a Brick Joke.
sicof this chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
bwahahahaha still got your brick

i would have problt done the emergency rocl samwise hit gulem with in thr Lord of the rings movie
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Oh good god this is brilliant! Hahahaha, a brick to the face. Fantastic.
LGilbert1982 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
ROFLMAO! I'll admit I had trouble reading through the Hagrid part, but that's prob only b/c I'm tired. But the Atrium scene with Voldy... THAT was f'in hilarious. "And he might still have escaped had not Harry Potter chosen that moment to hit him with a brick." That sentence, oh bloody hell, I'll be laughing about that for hours LOL!

Thanks for sharing this. Loved it.
TyrannicalTilly chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
You'll get a brick, you'll learn occlumency and shit; and you'll be damn pleased about it.

Bravo! This asinine tomfoolery is magnificent.
Balinor88 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011