Reviews for Porcelain Kisses
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I really enjoyed this. I would have preferred it if Kurt and Blaine hadn't gotten together either. To me, I only think that he only wanted to be with him was because he was a safe option and that there was no one else. When Puck said to Kurt 'I don't want to be his rebound.' that made no sense, he's not doing anything with Blaine so it wouldn't make him Blaine's rebound, it would be Kurt's rebound. So, it should be 'I don't want to be your rebound.' That would have made more sense but other than that, it was a good story. And I can't believe that Blaine decided to go out with Dave, after all the crap that he had caused Kurt.
svallkille chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Sweet and spicy ;)
RazzleJazzle21 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Before I even read it I just want to throw it out there that I cant stand Rachel either and I think she's a shit friend to Kurt, and its been really hard for me to like Blaine and part of me wonders if I only like him because I was in love with Darren Criss PRE-Glee, but I stand by I think that to make up for everything he did & has done to Kurt before and during their relationship he should be WORSHIPING him and treating him like he's precious, because Kurt deserves that. Sooooo I totally agree with you lol I am sooo glad I found someone who agree's with me.
yaoi gravi girl chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
hello!

I just read your one shot, and although I can not imagine with blaine dave, I think Kurt and puck are so cute that it does not deange me!

it was very cheud, in fact every time the scene that there puck is still hot lol

and it is normal that kurt has finally cracked!

I love it!

I really congratulate you for this superb one shot, it was too great!

good luck, big Kisses and see you soon!

manga fan

Seraphiel chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I really like how Blaine merit a warning :D :D :D

And let me just say, I'm so THERE with you. Thank god for fanfiction, where we can break them up and fix with another (read: BETTER) character. If we can't never get a canon puck/kurt, let's hope for a new and better character to come along and seduce Kurt away from Blaine. Because no matter what, Kurt IS settling and it feel like the Blaine character was created solely to be Kurt love interest. Never mind that there's no chemistry whatsover between them. *sigh*

Can we have handsome character on glee? Cuz Finn just doesn't cut it even if everyone in McKinley & Lima were directed to do so *sigh again*
freakonaleash605 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
wah! Where's the rest! lol, I really want this to continue, you could have so much between noah and kurt and the drama of blaine! Well great story! while I do like blaine I like noah for kurt better :)

Hope you consider continuing this!

Phoenix
Purplehonor chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
So needs a part two! Good job! I want to see more Blaine/David and what is Finn's reaction to this pairing?
CyberWarlock chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Id love to see a sequeal to this. as well as maybe a story showing what happens to blaine/dave. Its a great story with a great plot and so much potenial!
CW
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This was awesome! I love Kurt and Puck.
AgentHarvey31 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Sequel? Please? :D
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Finally! Somebody who feels the exact same way as I do when it comes to Bland Anderson and Rachel! This was such as awesome story and total perfection [maybe except for Blaine and Karofsky; Dave can do SO much better ( ] I honestly hope we will get to see more from this 'verse!
Macbeth2 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I have to say, that was hot. I don't really love Puck/Kurt, but this was great. I really want to know what song he was going to sing. I want a sequal. With Kurt and Puck going all the way and Kurt dealing with Blaine. I also want to know wtf was going on with Blaine and Karofsky.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
this is good
jcarol555 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I completely agree with your opinions about Blaine. Loved the story and your writing. Hope you consider doing more Puckurt!
Mischievous Gleek chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Awwww I wanted to see more! That was awesome! Sequel? Pretty please?