Reviews for The Christening
tinamaxion chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I'm crying again because of you, why are you doing this?! This is too much to bare! I can't explain my emotions right now. I'm having mixed emotions, both sadness and happiness. I'm sad because it's over and I'm happy because it was a wonderful story. Thank you so much for writing a sequel for "Never Let Me Go"! Hopefully, there's more to come ( even you said you aren't a type of writing a ). I'm still going to wait for the next story...silently. ;)

You are good, never stop writing!
imlzy chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Ah chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Write mooooore
Maddy1014 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
So cute loved it!
drunkonkahlua chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I can't say this enough! your writing is SO GOOD!
Blondechick1999 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
It was a great story! The characters were exactly like they were supposed to be. I almost cried at the end!
Amazing chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Please continue! Ur actually amazing and this gets me through the day to be honest! Ur so good at connecting stuff in a sweet creative way and it makes my heart swell!:) please continue or I'll cry! I check in everyday to see if u have I'm dying!
jjjaskrox chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I don't know what to say. This was amazing in every way possible. I love your style of writing and your active voice. Is it weird that as I was reading this I was imaging it as a movie? Imagine that. Be still my heart. haha. Good job!
modernday1997 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
ohhhhhhhh so good! I wanted to cry when this series was over!
summaluv14 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Equally amazing as never let go. Seriously girl, how do you do these amazing things with words? :)
Shay chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Hey, I loved this. It was fluffy in all the right places without being overdone. One thing though: for the most part, I thought it was consistent in voice, but something about this story felt a bit different to 'Never Let Me Go'. But only a little. Overall, great job, and thanks for sharing this with us! You're good at this, so I hope you'll write more for this Jenny Han series.
A24y8 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
simply amazing :) loved it! update soon please(: