Reviews for Thirtieth Story Special: Halloween SPECTACULAR!
ChamikoFan4Lyfe chapter 1 . 4/22
omg omi is so cuteeeee! and awwhh chase blushed! SO FRICKIN ADORABLE CHAMIKO 4LYFE YO 3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I disagree with you, I think this can possibly be the cutest one-shot you've ever made
evillullaby6 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Thank you now i want chocolete kisses
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Super fluffy(: loved it!
TheXGrayXLady chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I told you I was waiting for this with the closest thing I could muster to unmitigated excitement. (I'm formerly British. The stiff upper lip must be maintained at all times. Even when wicked happy about fics) I finally broke away from my APUS work to R&R. All night. And party every day...anywho, on to the review. (No rhyme intended)

Wonderful and fluffy. Definately cheered me up after seeing my branch of our fandom's wonderful new flame war. X( Omi is the most adorable little bumblebee ever and Raimundo as Aang...Mer...I wish I had thought of that one. I rather like this. It's adorable. And the ending...hersheys...damn, you're getting all the creative stuff kiddo. Anywho, it's awesome.

Except for one thing, you're still doing the ALL CAPS thing. I know it's a pet peeve, but it's a big one. Right up there with authors who put ANs in the middle of a fic or use smilies in place of description...It's not a big deal, but you might want to watch that in the future. :)

Good luck with the rest of your fics, I am reading them, I just don't always have the time to review. They're pretty cool too.
XxBrownEyedGrlxX chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I'TS SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!

Sorry, but the combination of Omi dressed as a bumblebee, Chamiko, and candy is too sweet to resist X3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Fluffy fluff fluff! Such an awesome fluff!
ZOMG chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This is like the best fic iv ever red. youre just getting better and better as an author. even though wuya and ria were really OOC i still loved this. they totally belong together. :)
arrowxtte chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Awsomness! Lol I remember the bee and zombie and Aang! :D the bumbleebee was my personal favorite! Lol I think this was soo cute and fluffy, I love the last part where he asks for a kiss! Adorable
LunaUniquin chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Clay as a zombie is CUTE!

Raimundo is just...No.

Omi was SOOOO cute!

I can totally imagine Wuya being Catwoman!

Kimiko has golden slitted-eyes...Like CHASE YOUNG!

And Chase is being himself. LOL.

WONDERFUL! Expect for Jack...Just... XP.
Jburke2101 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This is so cute, the idea itself is romacticlly clever. You should start a year round holiday special for thanksgiving, chistmas, and so on.