Reviews for Skies On Fire
Gloriar1981 chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
it is a shame u didnt continue this story is truly one of a kind... do u think u will come back to it?
Hazelnut chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
OMG I adore this story; it has such a unique concept! I'm really curious about that friend of Draco's :O

Please do continue 'cause many people would love to know what happened.

Great job ;)
PoisonxHeart chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
Please continue! I really like this story!
Eyes-Like-Open-Doors chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
This is amazing! I haven't read an apocalyptic HP fanfic like this and I love it! Please update!
rubberbisquit chapter 8 . 11/18/2011
Aw man. This chapter is awesome and now I gotta know who Draco was friends with. I love where you take this story. The punch to the gut when we realize the witch being tortured is just a child was rough. And I don't know if I said how much I love that Oliver is there. But I do. And I hope fantastic things happen because he was awesome.

This really is an amazing concept and I can't wait to see where else you're going with this!
Constance.Tatum chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
Absolutely awesome! I had forgotten to put this story on alert when I first saw your post on Dramione livejournal but I came back to it and woah, 4 more chapters! Awesome! Now, the little girl wasn't Hermione and Oliver's right? It was the woman who spoke to Draco before Hermione did. Hermione just waited until they were done speaking before approaching Draco?

Anyway, from the first chapter, I had a feeling that Draco was the gunslinger.. Don't know why, but it just seemed right, I guess. I really love this story idea and it's sooo original! Never thought anyone would come up with one like this! Next thing you know, others will be writing something similar when it comes to apocolyptic(sp?) stories and muggles vs. wizards. But it's brilliant, really!

Hope to read more of this lovely story and I have now added it to my story alerts!
Kaarl chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
I like it. Just becarful about synonyms.

You're You are

Your Someone's property

Thrown To throw something in the past tense

Throne Chair the ruler sits upon

Update soon (:

Karl
Addy.is.not.a.Laddy chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
Wow. The fast updates would have gotten my attention if the amazing story hadn't.
CJMellark chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
This is absoloutely lovely!(: lol
Kaarl chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Great story. Just a question though: are Oliver and Hermione really the parents of the little girl? Or was it a show?

Update soon (:

Karl
Winter'sThunder chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
This is amazing, i really like the concept of the story! Keep up the great work!
ImPainted chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
really like it so far! very original, can't wait for the next update )
x.St. Joan d'Arc.x chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Please continue! I really like it!
Random chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
This is brilliant; I can't wait to see more.
silvercana chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
i didn't see that one coming. making Draco a mercy killer (am I right?) for those hunted witches and wizards. i never even thought of Draco being David. another great chapter. till your next update