Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lightning Thief
mysticmoon1331 chapter 22 . 11/13/2014
still loving this! totally gonna go read the next one now!
*immediately clicks on next story*
jayswing96 chapter 19 . 2/23/2014
I loved how you made Hades a little nicer to Harry. I always though Hades got the short end of the stick.
jayswing96 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Is Percy Harry? I'm only asking because I'm impatient. ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
"In fact, he was supposed to have both AHAD and dyslexia." AHAD?! REALLY?! ADHD GENIUS!
Anonymous Al chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I'm sorry, this is an awesome chapter, but I don't even get it...
WhiteElfElder chapter 22 . 3/15/2013
Harry is in for a load of problems seeing as he really can't access the genetics of the demi-gods and he does not or cannot access his magic.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
I absolutely loved this story! I thought it was cool when Harry and percy swiched places. Will you do the whole series like this?
Konpeki Rei chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
When I read this chapter heading, I did not expect the twist and change up you slipped in with Grover. Though I did enjoy that Harry is given more information then Percy is about what's going on, though then again, I suppose he does need the heads up more than Percy. Still, it was a nice quick chapter.

Keep up the good work!
Konpeki Rei chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
And another interesting chapter, this time the changes are far more obvious and clear. Harry has always shown a bit of intelligence, and considering he's shifting from British Education to American with a good few years to boot, I think that sounds rather accurate. Not to mention he doesn't have dyslexia to worry about, though he still seems to have the same problem reading Greek.

I also like how Harry in Percy's body doesn't stand for bullying. And I also find the way he sees Grover as a friend really quickly to be reasonable; he never had one before so he'd treat him like a lifeline. I was a little surprised to find Brunner's discussion with Percy to be omitted, though Harry wouldn't follow in Percy's footsteps. All in all, this chapter was wrapped up rather nicely. I look forward to finishing this story yet again; I always enjoy a good read.

Keep up the good work!
Konpeki Rei chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Had I not reread this, and also read Percy Jackson and the Sorcerer's Stone, I would have been completely lost. However, looking back at this, I find myself intrigued by a rather unique idea that I have not come across before.

I rather like this idea, much shorter than the actual story but then again, this isn't from Percy's point of view, but a young wizard to be who suddenly finds himself in Percy's body. I have to say, I really like this story and chapter, and I look forward to reviewing the rest of this story.

Continue the good work!
DeathBright chapter 22 . 3/19/2012
So you plan to re-write all the books! O.O

I mean you did a wonderful job on the first, for both of them, but god! Thats a lot to take on.
Mellie E chapter 22 . 3/17/2012
Hey.

Shrouds. How lovely.

Oh Harry. You don't change, do you? Still so embarrassed by attention...

Meh. Never liked Luke. XD

Cheers,

Mellie
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 22 . 3/15/2012
*sniffle* you're makin' me cry dude. You update soon! I can't believe the first are over. I mean ireally, really want Percy and Harry to meet. They look so alike. All they need are scars and glasses to match.I like Clarisse. She's really... Sarcastic. In a witty, humoures sort of way.
Evillevi chapter 22 . 3/15/2012
Quick question is Harry going to visit percy's mom? And briliant story by the way
Kayla 44 chapter 21 . 3/14/2012
Both of these stories are very good. I like this idea. Please continue soon.