Reviews for Moving On
AJ chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
I miss reading your Cath/Sara stories. :( Please please please update soon!
Goldilush chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Wow... In love with Catherine! Didn't see that one coming. Reading it from Sara's pov was good. I can only imagine what it was like for Catherine... Now she turned into an ice queen. Hope she recovers...*sigh*
Goldilush chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Wat?! i cant believe that lol Sara trying to take care of Cathrrine showing up drunk hahahahha so funny. I liked "this is not your home" ! ;) so 3 admirers of Cath... How will Sara beat competition?!
Helly chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
I a really enjoying this cant wait for the next installment
chawkchic chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
Shit misunderstandings and undue hurt.
RileyPR chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
This is suuuuch a good story! I love it. I'm dying to know what's gonna happen next! Updateupdateupdate!
lilbit1016 chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
This was so good I love it. I can't believe Sara came out and said she loves cat omg omg. I just loved it :-)
B-rockaFaN chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
well...there it is! really nice updates and i'm glad to see them move forward into something more. more soon!
Izzi12 chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
I'm glad I was finally able to read these last chapters! I hope they can move past their current problems and get their relationship back in the right direction before something else happens. Fingers crossed. Keep up the good work & look forward to the next chapter.
Riley chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
I love protective Sara. She would do anything for Cath. and I love how she says she thinks she love Cath, real cute. Anyways, cant wait for more, plz update soon.
VampireGirl88 chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
Aww that last chapter was adorable! Saras confession is to cute :) why was cath with laura? Is it going to follow the storyline of ms willows regrets/ willows in the wind?Loved this chapter and this story :)

Please update soon :)
Cowgiljc14 on LJ chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
Great story. Can't wait to see where you go with it but I could only read up to chapter 5. I've been unable to view chapters 6 & 7. It's saying that they are posted but I can't read them. I'm dying to know what happened after the kiss. Keep up the awesome writing. I look forward to those two chapters as well as the rest of your story!
B-rockaFaN chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
love it! really good update! more soon")
Riley chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
Def worth the wait! Thanks for the update. Cant wait to see what happens next. :)
lilbit1016 chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
Finally lol The kiss that starts it all :D...I love the ending :)