Reviews for Possession is NineTenths of the Law
sladin-foeva chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
he went to jail diapointing
werewolfranger chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Merde? That means" shit" in french!
TasteOfPoison chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
You... are... a God...
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
...You're the epitome of awesomeness you know that?

But I'm curious, what happens next...?

Lol. Awesome, I found no problems. It was perfect to a mint! (That's a good thing! XD)
AuthoressCrest chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
XD This was awesome! Good mix of hot, sexy, and funny! Wonderful Halloween story!
Lokidottir chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeep! I loved it! You did it again! You made an awesome tale! LOVE IT!
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
God this was awesome...i laugh so damn hard lol
tinclay chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
what a great idea. but i don't understand why they all turned into their costumes. who caused the spell? did i miss that bit of info? anyway, there were so many funny parts in this. i cracked up when cyborg took off his mask and raven told him to take his shirt off too. hilarious. i really liked the beginning with wintergreen. it was sweet and sad. this was a great halloween story! i'll be honest, there was too much smex for me at the end, but it was interesting to see robin in charge for once. it was a nice change of pace.
Wynja chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
*lol* oh, god this was wonderful! Thank you! The first part had me tearing up and then BAM! BB's a girl.. .*lol* ah, and Raven's reaction to "slade"... heh-heh... LOved Red's part too, I could just picture him taking Robin's clothes off going "it's here SOMEWHERE!"... ;)
wiccademon chapter 1 . 11/1/2011