Reviews for Big Time Sugar High
RomioneAlways51 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
LOVED it :)
Sam in Wonderland chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Yay, I'm reading Halloween stories on the 23rd of December. It's like the nightmare before Christmas! XD

Logan shook his head, ashamed of his best friend who was currently not Carlos Garcia, but Carlos Garcia's alter ego, El Hombre Del Flaming Space Rock Man. He was wearing his trusty black hockey helmet, black gloves, black boots, yellow gauntlets, and a yellow Speedo over red tights. To complete the ensemble, he had a symbol of a flaming space rock centered on his chest.

I love this story already.

All four boys and Katie nodded their heads in understanding. That was certainly a smart move on Mrs. Knight's part. On a typical day, Carlos Garcia was a ball of energy. Carlos Garcia on a sugar high was truly a sight to behold.

This should be good.

In his best macho hero voice, Carlos said, "Who is this Carlos you speak of? It is I, El Hombre Del Flaming Space Rock Man!"

"Stay here, citizen, my sidekick and I will go and thwart this evil," El Hombre Del Flaming Space Rock Man said to Logan.

I love the whole Carlos as El Hombe Del Flaming Space Rock Man part!

Time out! Sidekick? Did you just call me your sidekick? I'll kick you in the side alright!" Katie remarked.

Hahaha!

The next thing Logan knew, Carlos' head was blocking the paragraph Logan had been reading from his textbook. Carlos clasped his hands in front of him. He was down on his knees, groveling at Logan's feet. He did his best Puss in Boots impersonation where his eyes got all big and glimmering. Puss in Boots happened to be Carlos' favorite character from the Shrek movies. It was weird too because Carlos wasn't much of a cat person.

AWWWWWWWWW!

"You don't remember Halloween of '03?" Logan asked.

"No. Should I?" Carlos replied.

"Surely you remember being strapped down in a chair with duct tape until your sugar high wore off."

"You guys did that?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Carlos cackled like a hyena, which Logan found rather unsettling.

"Whaddya care bout teeth? You doctor a wannabe not a dentist!" Carlos replied, lips covered in chocolate.

IT'S STARTING.

"Why won't you let me have a piece of candy?" Carlos had asked Logan while still eyeing his Halloween candy.

"You're hyper enough as it is. Put some sugar in you, and you'll be bouncing off the walls!" Logan answered.

Carlos' eyes lit up with excitement.

"Can I really do that? Bounce off the walls? That sounds like fun!" Carlos commented.

"It was a figure of speech!" Logan yelled in frustration.

OH MY GOSH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh wow. That was hilarious. Great story!
iSam101 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Ha ha! Cute idea:)
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I didn't review this. 1:35 in the morning and it took me five tries to spell "review". Let's go.

So I totally took the ten year old I nanny trick or treating. And by that I mean I dressed up in scrubs, wore a mask and stephoscope and he called me The Surgeon aka Logan's wife and we both got free candy.

Also I am a lot like Carlos. On sugar highs anyway. I mean I don't destroy anything or anyone but I sing and dance and talk nonstop and annoy everyone so yeah. Once I twisted my ankle.

Anyway. James and Kendall, you are horrible people in this story, I don't like you. Because good friends help each other out and love each other no matter what. You're jerks.

At least Logan put up with him. I'm sure Carlos will appreciate it. When he's not bouncing off the walls or crashing. That's why Cargan is my new favorite bromance. Because they balance each other out and they're not self-absorbed like James or boring like Kendall. Yes.

All right. This review sucked and I apologize but I've been in this daze since September and whee may as well just try my best. Lol. Funny story.
BTR girly girl chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
awwww Poor Logan!

you like to abuse him dont you?

i loved the part when Carlos said "When did you become my mother" hhaha well Logan was sorta acting like a momma! reminds me of my momma who used to hide candy!

hahha omg i loved this and it was also extremely funny! haha :)
Lashton chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
OMB! Tht crazy little carlos! Only logan has the power to calm him. CARGAN FOREV! But OMB! So cutE! Love it!
happygirl57 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Hilarious. I feel so bad for Logan, his friends ditched him. Carlos on a sugar high hilarious, I can only imagine the already hyper boy become even more so. This was amazing. :)
SuiteLife-Rush chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Carlos high on sugar ... I can imagine that!
bluestring chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Really funny and great job!

I love how Logan was stuck with Carlos during his sugar high :)

And Carlos being all hyper, cute.

Last part : Absolutely funny.

Lovin' it :D
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Okay, it was funny to me how you were talking about how gross Carlos could be, and I was just like "Yeah, but it's adorable". Seriously, you said "chewing with his mouth open" and I was like "it's the cutest thing ever". WHY AM I WEIRD? I feel like I'm blind with Carlos love.

Okay, I love Logan's line "EXCEPT FOR IT'S NOT!" THAT WAS SO FUNNY! And also, like, SO Logan, and also, like, SO ME! I do that all the time! Actually, I say "Except for the 'not' part." BUT THAT'S SO MY SENSE OF HUMOR! Love forever, darling!

I love Katie, being... Katie. And being like "Wait, side kick? I'll kick you in the side alright!" and then going after him. that's so funny. And then I love her and Logan facepalming "in stereo".

Stop being clever.

I love how Logan legit shrieked when he saw what Carlos had done. I loved him being semi impressed, but mostly terrified. WHAT IS LIFE?

This was fantastic! But I have to go to school! GREAT JOB!
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
D YAY El Hombre Del Flaming Space Rock Man costume! I WANT ONE! that or a trusty side kick costume that fits with him 3 *imagines being superhero-y with Carlos*

Why Katie, what is so wrong about being his sidekick? I'd KILL to be his sidekick!... well okay not really jsut go trhouh any trouble to be it :)

Awwww poor Logie... must be soo uncomfortable to be tied up like that for any amount of time...

LOVED IT! D
ElevateALittleHigher chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Lol I cracked up at this!

You are such a great writer!

Keep 'em comin!