Reviews for Right Here Waiting
twlightbella chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
Beth and Teddy have more children
twlightbella chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
Christina elizabeth Laurence is born
twlightbella chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
Teddy and Beth going to be parents
twlightbella chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Jo is engaged to fritz
twlightbella chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
Laurie grandmother died that's sad
twlightbella chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
Teddy and Beth mKe love on their wedding night
twlightbella chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Aww cute
twlightbella chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Laurie and Beth married
Cabiria1999 chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
Is there gonna be more?

I love the idea of Beth being the one who marries Laurie. Cool.
I'm-the-girl-who-dreamed chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
I always wondered what would happen if Laurie and Beth married. I cried so hard when I read the part where she died.
Lord Mortensen chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
Wonderful!, update soon I love this fanfic
autumnrose2010 chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
Beth doesn't still play with dolls but she does collect them and updates their wardrobe occasionally...
Kar chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
Beth is still playing with dolls? I've been really enjoying this but that might need a quick comment or expansion. Foreshadowing for future children or as gifts for the Hummels.
Elisabeth Harker chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
What a sweet story! I've always liked the idea of Beth/Laurie, but found it hard to make it work in fics (you know, without being horrible and killing off other characters). I think you've done a good job here of making it seem authentic. I'm glad you touched a little bit on Laurie's feelings about both Amy and Jo, because that makes his ending up with Beth seem more real to me. Beth is perfectly in character here as well.

I'd love if this story had some resolution between Laurie and Jo similar to how Jo and Laurie work things out and manage to remain friends after he marries Amy in the book. I do think Jo would *love* having Laurie married off to Beth.
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
I love the idea of Beth/Laurie! Please update soon!