Reviews for The Hand of Fate
speechless chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
i am totally feeling the way my name feels. This was fucking awesome
DarkFilo chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
So lovely and sad, and soooo nice really. And excelent writing too. Please keep writing more NaruSaku stories, the fans really need it.
(sorry for the bad english)
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I knew how it was going to end, and yet it felt like a punch to the gut all the same. I'm saddened by the ending, but I still enjoyed this one-shot. Still think it's good. It's well written, the pacing is well done, and the development is excellent.
uzumaki chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Omg i cried at last words
dark hope1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This was great. It brought tears to my eyes.
sasuke uchiha007 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
its great
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
That was nice in a sad way. She fought and fought what could not be changed but found peace when she finally excepted the inevitable. It was a quick story but I love the way you ended it, a nice touch.
Take the Good Person Test (fourth search result on Google).
imsabbel chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I just realized I never reviewed this.

Its a very beautiful story, and deserved more exposure.
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Great oneshot.

A good telling of being a slave to fate or just going with the flow. I've known a few friends who have seen fortune tellers and the such, and they became slaves to the tellings or tried to force it (namely for love).

Good showing of Sakura's mother maturing as a character.

The thing that gets me is how long that fortune teller has been around, seems like the elder Haruno was meant to break this cycle, so to say.

Good job.
hatakevan chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
wow! your stories never cease to amaze me! they always put a smile on my face and fill me with so much emotion!

i love that this story enters a fantasy and mystical realm. its also the reason i love 'The Gift' as well. it always makes for an interesting read!

Sakura's death wasn't shocking, but i still felt sad. i felt glad though, that there was a sense of resolution for her mom. the story being in sakura's mom pov was refreshing and original!

all in all, i loved this story from beginning to end! its original and imaginative! and you are simply an amazing talent! thank you for this wonderful story :)
Villain84 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Amazing story. Great job! I loved it. Very well written first off, grammer and mechanics wise. A great idea for a plot too. I was especially intrigued at thenpart where they returnedvfrom the war and they werenin the hpspital. And all the parts with the fabric weaver. interesting character. I also thought it was interesting how you never mentioned the parents names. Great job :)
J.Shoot.Me chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Such a well written story deserves more than the few reviews it's received.

You did an amazing job, and to use Sakura's mother as the vehicle for the story was a fabulous idea.

The subtle foretelling of Sakura's father's fate made me laugh once I understood it's reference. Granted, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'm not that dull either ... so I wonder how many people actually understood how you tied it all in?

Never was one for sad stories, but if it has to be sad (and it was needed to carry off the animosity between Sakura's mother and Naruto), then this is how it should be done. Without meanness or delegating it into a morass of angst.

Well done.

~jsm
Stargazer-Aika chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Truly a heart-felt touching story.

I almost cried, reading Sakura's death and about the great granchild. Like a reincarnation of Sakura.

I loved it. _
yahiko namikaze chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Again and again I find this good story. Nice Fic, Good job. Awesome(of course.), I love this story. And touching certainly *

starts crying * I can't not comments, so... keep writing.

Sign : Yahiko namikaze
Masahiro 'Night' Seiran chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
this is AWESOME! BEYOND-AWESOME!

I cant believe i cried, you know, this story deserves more reviews! I love it, and absolutely love it! There's a lot story out there, when Sakura's parents hate Naruto for being Kyuubi vessel because kyuubi killed their comrade, but you made it different with the fate-reader

I LOVE IT n I cried a lot when Sakura died. I love when you make a lot of Family part in this story n it goes not in romantic ways. I adore this story so much!

i used to hate story with death-sakura, but this time, i just love it. At least they happy n Sakura died in the best way. I love Kushina-part, and i just cant hate Sakura's mother for being so mean and so antagonist in this story

you did a very great job!