Reviews for Let Your Heart Be Light
the freelance dreamer chapter 12 . 1/25
aww that was so sweet! once i started i couldn't stop... absolutely perfect ending :3
cellaria chapter 12 . 4/10/2014
Aw this was precious! The writing was really good & everyone was captured really well. I love h/c with a happy ending :D they are so cute together & the sex was hot too! The only little thing I noticed was that I think you meant futon a few times instead of tatami. A futon is the bed you roll out & make up, tatami is normally used like flooring.
sandyatthebeach chapter 12 . 3/24/2014
So cute and sweet and sentimental and lovely! It definitely captures the trust and love between Kotetsu and Barnaby 3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I already love this fic
rdemon chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
It's an old fiction but I have got to say this, this is the best post Tiger & Bunny fiction I've read.
kinosternon chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
This fic was wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing! The characterizations were great, the story was really touching, and I loved every minute I spent reading it. I'm going looking for the sequel right now...

Thanks again!
yullenlover chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
Hmm, how to say this? Sometimes I really hate that this is fan fiction. Your story is so real and it- I- the fact that this doesn't happen in the actual anime is soo frustrating, its ridiculous. I ship this pairing so hard, it hurts and your story is so fucking perfect and not OOC (my opinion) that I have to remind myself that its only fan fiction. *pouts So far, I have thoroughly enjoyed the plot, in case you're confused about the message, and love your work!XD
UuenTheYueRyuu chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
It's so asfhjfdaff I can't even-!
LikeAMillionParachutes chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
Oh goodness I'm laughing so much I'm crying and it's hard to breathe! Kaede calling him "bunny" is just perfectly hilarious. Thanks for the laugh (:
Roni-chan chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
This fanfiction would deserve at least a mile long review, but I currently don't have words for such. So, let me just tell that you've got me completely hooked right from the very start, despite me not being a very avid shipper for those two. (It's just a personal preference; I see more of a sibling-like, or even parental relationship between them, but I'm not against shipping them either, and that's why this was just so good - because you've made it so believable that I could see it, despite my personal preferences!) Picking the Christmas theme was also a blatant thing to do; it's challenging, since the event is so important for Barnaby - there was just so much to uncover, so many feelings to touch on, and so you did! I honestly don't know how to phrase it better than "it was perfect", because it's really rare to read fanfiction that manages to string all the right chords, and not leave the reader hanging - I suppose just having that connection between the two of them show would be more or less satisfactory, but you dug deeper than that, turned both of them inside out, showed all the faults, all the great things, all the pride and vulnerability, literally -everything- that could be shown about them in such a fanfiction. There was a part where you described Kotetsu's inability to open up, I think in the chapter that was about the reminiscing of their fight where Kotetsu slapped Barnaby... Well, I just had to step away for a moment and take a breather, because I pretty much was just about to start bawling. And, Kaede! I can't even begin describing how perfectly you captured her. It's one thing to understand a character's essence enough to be able to write about them, but, frankly, writing about children is hard! I've been writing a story for about one and a half years now (well, it's roleplay, really, so it's kind of different, I guess) about a fifteen-year-old boy, and eventually, even if it was helped along with the events that wound the story, I felt compelled to make timeskips and make him older, because me in my twenties wasn't apt enough at writing a teenager somehow, even if I managed to understand the character itself down to his very bones - except I made him out to act older than his age. But, oops, I'm getting off track - I just meant to say, you were stunningly perfect at writing Kaede as a ten-year-old, even if she also -does- act older than her age sometimes (I guess it's more justifiable because of her circumstances).
Uh oh, this did turn out to be a mile long review, and I didn't even offer constructive criticism. I suppose that's because... there was nothing for me to be critical about? I was especially happy to see you've added in the rest of the Heroes at the ending chapter as a sort of "extra touch" as well (you've got them all spot on, too, by the way!); it made everything just all the more cozier (not to mention I basically choked on my drink every time Nathan opened his mouth).
All in all, reading this made me feel a lot of things, and feelings are good to have (wow, didn't that sound extremely poetic); I loved every word of it all, and I want to say thank you for putting the effort into writing it and sharing it, because it is truly a piece of artwork. Bless you, and keep writing! Roni
Amethystaura chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
Phenomenal characterisation of Kotetsu, Barnaby, Kaede & the rest. Your writing perfectly captures the range of emotions.

And the sex? Perfect. Doting seme Kotetsu, trusting uke Barnaby, the bonding, the passion, everything.

If someone gave me this story as a Christmas gift, I'd be very happy.
Yuko6754 chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
I don't read many fanfics that make me tear up, but I absolutely ADORED this fic. I loved the style of writing, I loved how every bit of dialogue was so in character, I could see it clearly in my mind like it was an episode from the show itself! I think one of my favorite parts has to be when Bunny and Kotetsu kiss under the mistletoe. Nathan's oh so in character reaction, Pao-lin's "duh, didn't you know this already?" reaction, it was perfect.

Kudos on such a beautiful piece of writing; it was definitely worth losing sleep over tonight.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
Really loved this! And I can only imagine how cute they are on the couch together. I'm glad Kaede was able to snap a photo! :)
kyouruhi24 chapter 12 . 12/8/2012
awesome fic! i enjoyed it very much!
ayame and crossmix chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
This is one awesome story! The narration is lovely and natural and so hearwarming! All my fujoshi feels you evoked successfully :) They are such a wonderful couple! I'm so happy that things went well for both of them.