Reviews for Sons of the Knight
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Well my friend people are creative and make new things like techno stuff, games, and best of all movies. But you are creative so nice fan fic always warms the heart.
Kadge Rose-Feather chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
Awwww, I loved it, and what a sweet ending! There were a few mistakes, but I managed to ignore them for the point of simply enjoying the story. :)

Overall, Bravo! :D
Great job. o
AJCrane chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Great start.
Chi du ciel chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Joker ! Go to hell ! Poor Damian … I'm scared for him. But Batman is Batman ! He can save the both !
Bethlovesall chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
great story!
Waterfall13 chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
nice ending!D I loved your story great job! I've always liked stories like this. though I found to hard to keep reading (when joker had them suspended over the chemicals and batman had to chose. I was actually scared to find out) at some points without crying. I'm glad I did though! loved the ending! once again great work here!

(P.S. I loved your disclaimers XD)
Waterfall13 chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
DX something in my head told me it would be him! though I really didn't want to believe it! that was scary, shocking, and terrifying all at the same time! This is why I want to go throw joker off a cliff... I feel batman's pain.( i love the whole bat family! even Alfred because he's included too! I still can't believe what just happened...
Pica Britanica chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
This story had me hooked, I only started reading about 20 minutes ago. It's epic. :)

Mags
batman-defeats-all chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
This story was brilliant. I knew scanning the Batman archives would find a good story. Great job!
Stevie.x chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
This was (sob) brilliant. Are you sure you can't carry on writing some more to this story?
ProtectorKorii chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
Oh man. Its been way too long since I was supposed to read this! It was great, just as I have said for every previous chapter.

Dick is in denial. That's something that is so incharacter though. Incredibly frustrating, but very reasonable. It makes sense that he would deny being Bruce's favorite and try to prove a logical reason, both to defend Bruce and to comfort himself. That part was probably my favorite part of the chapter.

Also having Batman almost killing the Joker seems very IC too. He would have been pushed over the edge with his remorse. I also like how it was Nightwing who finally calmed him (even if at first it was with a foot to the face). I feel like this showed how Nightwing really is his favorite, even if they're not willing to admit it. Even though they both deny it your story did a lovely job of showing how well they go together.

I also really like how you wrote Joker. he was crazy and his lines seemed like they were right out of "Under the Red Hood", my favorite Batman movie.

Anyway, I truly love this story. Because of this story I've added you to my Author Alerts. I can't wait to see what you'll cook up next for Batman and the Robins!
CappuccinoBelleMare13 chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
Loved it! Write something similar soon please!
Charrmed chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
Awww so sad to see this story end :( That was an abrupt ending but it was good. I'm happy the bat family are in good terms again! Love how Dick was trying to assure Damian that Bruce love them all the same even though I know he's batman's favorite :) Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
ARL15 chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
That was a great ending. Yes I could use some loving from Nightwing! I think since Damian and Bruce have very similar personalities, they don't always get a long. Maybe if Damian was a little nicer, people would like him more. Don't get me wrong, I am not a Damian hater and I am glad that he and his father made up.

It doesn't matter how much Dick wants to deny it, he knows he's the favorite. By the way I really did love that scene between Dick and Damian, even though Damian is a punk and was trying to fight Dick, I did feel bad for the kid.

Also I loved the scene between Nightwing and Batman, where Nightwing stopped Batman from killing the Joker. I know Gotham would be nothing without Joker, but sometimes you think why can't he just die already! And we actually got to see a hint of fluff between Damian and Bruce, nice! All in all very enjoyable story and I really like your writing style!
Foopar chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
Ok… I'm not gay… but I wouldn't mind that kiss from Nightwing. So long as it's on the forehead that is… wellllllllll maybe I can make an exception just this once.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »