Reviews for Sons of the Knight
Animama chapter 6 . 2/3
You're to be congratulated !
This is the best Batman fanfic I've ever read !
Write many more stories !
Poopfeast42 chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
The sentences are not very well worded. Too many descriptors, specifications, and -ly words. Adverbs, I think? Anyways, just make your sentences more concise. You can read it aloud to yourself to see if things were worded naturally, especially dialogue.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
YAAAAAYYY! I just, I love this story so much, it's so perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
OH MY GOD! i couldn't believe the cliff hanger! i love both robin and night wing i hope they both get saved some how.
Airenee chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
Nice ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Well my friend people are creative and make new things like techno stuff, games, and best of all movies. But you are creative so nice fan fic always warms the heart.
Kadge Rose-Feather chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
Awwww, I loved it, and what a sweet ending! There were a few mistakes, but I managed to ignore them for the point of simply enjoying the story. :)

Overall, Bravo! :D
Great job. o
AJRedRobin chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Great start.
Chi du ciel chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Joker ! Go to hell ! Poor Damian … I'm scared for him. But Batman is Batman ! He can save the both !
Bethlovesall chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
great story!
Waterfall13 chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
nice ending!D I loved your story great job! I've always liked stories like this. though I found to hard to keep reading (when joker had them suspended over the chemicals and batman had to chose. I was actually scared to find out) at some points without crying. I'm glad I did though! loved the ending! once again great work here!

(P.S.~ I loved your disclaimers XD)
Waterfall13 chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
DX something in my head told me it would be him! though I really didn't want to believe it! that was scary, shocking, and terrifying all at the same time! This is why I want to go throw joker off a cliff... I feel batman's pain.( i love the whole bat family! even Alfred because he's included too! I still can't believe what just happened...
Pica Britanica chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
This story had me hooked, I only started reading about 20 minutes ago. It's epic. :)

Mags
batman-defeats-all chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
This story was brilliant. I knew scanning the Batman archives would find a good story. Great job!
Stevie.x chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
This was (sob) brilliant. Are you sure you can't carry on writing some more to this story?