Reviews for CracKing, Third Times the Charm
iHeart1202 chapter 1 . 7/11
I think this chapter was well written. I've also thought this could have happened at the beginning of this book. I like that he struggles with his demons and feelings for Mia because he would. Great start to this fic can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/25/2015
Loved it!
jaztazgirl chapter 14 . 6/10/2015
The ending was absolutely perfect! Great fic!

-Jas A :)
jaztazgirl chapter 13 . 6/10/2015
I loved this chapter! I knew how much Mia was torturing herself but hearing how wracked with guilt and sadness Michael was really touched my heart. The emotions, the pain were so real...I loved it!
jaztazgirl chapter 5 . 6/10/2015
I had never felt anything towards Judith in the PD series, no hatred but no sympathy either. She was just that girl. Thank you for giving her some meaning to Michael's life. It was the perfect touch.
jaztazgirl chapter 4 . 6/10/2015
They are so oblivious about each other, it almost hurts to read yet I'm somehow still addicted!
jaztazgirl chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
Although admittedly this chapter isn't your best work, it's certainly not your worst. It does provide a really interesting insight and POV into the Judith "situation" as described in the 3rd book.

Be wary of spelling/grammatical errors!
jaztazgirl chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
I know it had to happen but it felt rushed and slightly unrealistic. His feelings seemed natural enough but the Judith sex part seemed like it was almost out of context and out of character.
Lisa Cooper chapter 14 . 11/27/2012
Book 3, Third Times the Charm was good. Chapter 13 was very satisfying in how you ended the story. I hope school went/goes well for you, and early as it is Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you. Thanks again, L.
Lisa Cooper chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
As of CracKing, THIRD TIMES A CHARM, love this title, "Chapter 2", I'm bewitched with interest in your tale. Thank you so much, L.
SweetRomance123 chapter 14 . 11/17/2012
This is the best Michael POV I have ever read. Seriously amazing! Thank you so much :)
greenlem chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
I like the number theme
Stars May Fall chapter 14 . 8/3/2012
So I liked this third story too, and have to say that I liked the added scenes with Judith, Felix, and Paul(they are all really funny) and i liked how they interact with Michel. I think its nice to see how people beside Mia, and Lily view him.

Thanks for the wonderful story.
Chachachichi chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
Do you know the amount of times i have read this over like the past year? i laugh at all the funny partes everytime. i feel i real love for michael. you have portryed his character in such a humorous and warming way. thank you so much :D
Guest chapter 14 . 7/22/2012