Reviews for CracKing, Third Times the Charm
Lisa Cooper chapter 14 . 11/27/2012
Book 3, Third Times the Charm was good. Chapter 13 was very satisfying in how you ended the story. I hope school went/goes well for you, and early as it is Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you. Thanks again, L.
Lisa Cooper chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
As of CracKing, THIRD TIMES A CHARM, love this title, "Chapter 2", I'm bewitched with interest in your tale. Thank you so much, L.
SweetRomance123 chapter 14 . 11/17/2012
This is the best Michael POV I have ever read. Seriously amazing! Thank you so much :)
greenlem chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
I like the number theme
Stars May Fall chapter 14 . 8/3/2012
So I liked this third story too, and have to say that I liked the added scenes with Judith, Felix, and Paul(they are all really funny) and i liked how they interact with Michel. I think its nice to see how people beside Mia, and Lily view him.

Thanks for the wonderful story.
Chachachichi chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
Do you know the amount of times i have read this over like the past year? i laugh at all the funny partes everytime. i feel i real love for michael. you have portryed his character in such a humorous and warming way. thank you so much :D
Guest chapter 14 . 7/22/2012
CUTEEEEE
Ray chapter 14 . 6/24/2012
You are a really god writer:)
les amoureux chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
Aww! Another great one! You really do an amazing job making Judith likeable. *grin* Onto the next!
Lady Proemess chapter 14 . 3/1/2012
Are you sure you are not Meg Cabot? I have a very good reason for asking this. EVERYTHING FITTED PERFECTLY!

This is the best "fan fiction" in which a story is written in someone else's POV. Of ALL the fan fics I read.

I salute you.
Lady Proemess chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
I 3 BINARY JOKES!

I really like these fanfics :D

Good plot, and it distracts me from the the stress the Education Department has inflicted in an attempt for mass mobilisation of zombies...
SuperWriterGal chapter 14 . 2/12/2012
awesome!
MsTonksLupin chapter 14 . 2/11/2012
I am so addicted to your writing! You are the most talented person in the universe! Thank you for this fic!
MsTonksLupin chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
I started writing a Michael's POV fic some days ago, based on the 3rd book, but now I have found yours and I feel so miserable, yours is 10 times more perfect than mine! If you have time, I'd be so glad if you read it!

I love your writing, I have already told you! I'm going to read the rest of it now!
dollroses chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
Go! Keep writing this fic because honestly, I like the way you write the story. Much respect from me to you. Have a nice day there :)