Reviews for The Lustre of the Firmament
Holy crap... please... I need to find the next one! So good! :3
Carpe Diem Vampire chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
i didn't understand this in the beginning. to be honest I still don't. but I enjoyed this immensely and cant wait to read more )
FrozenPride chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
My goodness! I can't even. This story is fantastic! I'm very much looking forward to Book 2!
April chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
This deserves so many more reviews. This is truly unique, and I like how you keep certain aspects of the characters while still making them your own. I really, really hope you do a book two, even though it's been a couple of years. I enjoyed this story so much!
AislingSmith chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I really love this! I can't wait until you update and finish book 2 of the series!
A for Anarchy chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
Oh wow! What an excellent start to a grand adventure! It was like reading Dragonriders of Pern, but much better because it has fae creatures! I really hope you decide to continue the story.
BoumParade chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
I can't believe this story doesn't have more reviews! I've seen it recommended and favorited a few times, but I've just now gotten around to reading it. Don't be discouraged by the review shortage here. This is genuinely one of the most creative Labyrinth fan fictions I've had the privilege of reading. You're one of the very few authors I've come across who has been able to depict Jareth's otherworldliness *at all* and you've done it so well. Your Jareth is dark, mysterious, subtly sexual, and convincingly magical - everything he should be.

Bravo! I hope you're serious about uploading that second installment.
CyanideDreams610 chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
*Squee* I love it! This is truly well written and I can't wait for more
Applekat chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
Beautiful. You have got the steampunk thing DOWN, and that blows my mind. I finished reading and just sort of went "uuugggghhhh perfecccctionnnn." Obsessive checking for updates shall now commence. Also, I saw this thing today which sort of looked like a cross between a cockatoo and a rooster, and it was silver and looked like it was supposed to be metal-plated (it was plastic - I think it's a kid's robot or something), and just, HANNNNCOCKKKK AHHHHH. 3 So. Much love.
LadySoy chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
I was meaning to review this completed story as soon as I read it. First things that I liked about this story:

You made the fae and Jareth in this story closer to original natures of fae told about in the tales.

I remember a story, (It might have been Tam Lin) that I read in High school about a woman rescuing somebody from an underground world - (it was more like a cave really). In the process she was given food that fogged her mind and made her forget. They did mention the sacriface, and she was determine to get her and friend out of faerlyland. It was an old book with tattered pages. Reading it gave me chills, as well reading other tales of the fae and thinking how amoral and illogical they were.

They followed their rules that made sense to them and no one else.

Your Jareth, I feel is neutral on his part, but not as compassionate to the plight of his human servant (Sarah). I dislike his personality - that he accepts the tithe as part of the status quo. But I have doubts that he will help Sarah, when it really counts.

Both Jareth and his cousin the queen are arrogant asses.

The tithe really scares me I hope that Sarah will be able to rescue her brother in time.(I hope she will whoop the fae queen ass.)

I can't wait for the second installment of Chapter 2.
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
This is really amazing. I LOVE this world and can't wait to see what happens next!
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
I know I reviewed this over at the exchange, but just thought I'd drop a quick note here to let you know that I really enjoyed it. Hancock is now my favorite OC ever created in the Labyrinth fandom. I think he just might inspire his very own fanfiction. :)

I, for one, am looking forward to seeing what happens. Wonderful world building here and very well-written.
Kalyla chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
This is extremely well written, you have real talent. You should definitely make a sequel, if you have the time. It was enthralling!

P.s. If for any reason you want to respond, the username above is my actual username. I just can't log in on my iPod.
Anon chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
This is great! More please :)
BlackDog616 chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
Bloody Brilliant! ) I can't wait to read more!