Reviews for Lost
Slade J. Wilson chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
Funny I like it fun fact I did the math in 2014 Slade is 66 he was born in 1948
Slade J. Wilson chapter 20 . 9/2/2014
AWESOME but Slade is a bit more of a crazy kind than you portrayed him
Slade J. Wilson chapter 14 . 9/2/2014
Great change nothing says sladee
Riverfrost222 chapter 20 . 4/15/2014
Woah Woah Woah, wait a second. Did you just say this was SRF's FIRST story?! I refuse to believe that! This story was too incredibly amazing! The author (technically authors) had to have had years of experience to write something like this! You guys are really amazing! Great job!
Riverfrost222 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
THE SOUND OF MUSIC! That's a movie, right?
Anyways, I'm diggin' the new chiz, man. It's real groovy. Even though I didn't read the first version... But hey, whatever. I like the plot so far, and I can't wait to read more! I liked how Raven was hesitant to even say those words. Great job!
Blackbird89.1 chapter 20 . 4/3/2013
It's really great. Can you please update more. Thx Author (:
discb chapter 20 . 8/1/2012
Very well done, great AU to continue at some point.
black rose-raven angel chapter 20 . 6/2/2012
The ending was definitely worth staying up until after one in the morning to read. Sure, I was fighting to keep my eyes open, but I'm so happy I finished!

This story was really great, and I loved how you stayed firm to keeping romance out (although I wouldn't have minded :D)

The penname was genius and so was the plot. Robin's surprisingly motivating speech cracked me up and the epilogue made me really happy.

I'd write more about how amazing the two of you are, but I don't want to get in trouble and not be able to read SRF's fic later today. (Apparently, trying to finish a great Titans fic is not a good enough reason to stay up for some people *cough*)

Ash a.k.a. Rose -
Waterpokemon chapter 20 . 5/26/2012
BEST STORY EVER! Has now inspirered me to write a letter to Cartoon network to carry on tt! Thanks!
EvanescentWriter chapter 20 . 5/24/2012
I'm sorry I wasn't able to review until now, but great ending! I really love it and I can't believe it's over...congrats on finishing it!
Lust for Life chapter 20 . 5/5/2012
Great job, I wish there was more, but alas... All good things come to an end so it seems. I can't wait for more stories from you.
Purplebluecrow chapter 20 . 5/5/2012
I Feel weird after reading a story so amazing like this one. I am all like "... Now what do I do?" Hope you continue to write stories. Diminja out -
Merophe chapter 20 . 5/5/2012
Awh, perfect ending. And the ending was pretty well said, love how you tied it all in. So cute. If Raven was a villian, Slade and her would be perfect for each other. And if she's not, still great :)

Can we expect more in the future?
The Amethyst Eyes chapter 20 . 5/5/2012
I knew I should have stayed up yesterday! But I was actually sleepy at midnight so I had to take advantage.

lol I find myself saying 'stupid insomia' at two in the morning when I know I have to wake up at six on a school night

I'm so proud of you! You finished Lost! You have no idea how many fics I've read where the writer (remember they're not authors like you :P) just gave up on it. At the cliffhanger too! Now that is evil.

I'll be sure to check out Change too.

Lots of love,

Amethyst :P

ps You should know that I was eating cereal this whole time. Now thats talent! Having to type with one hand while making sure you don't spill or miss your mouth with the other lol hows that for a mental picture! :D
Tragon chapter 20 . 5/5/2012
GAHHHHHHH! *sheds tears* It's over, *sob*, I wish it wasn't... I can't believe it was SRF's first fic! Brilliant ending, it was amazing. Simply wonderful, all of it.