Reviews for Another Day Rolled Another Night Rocked
SarahLouise122 chapter 17 . 9/9/2015
Just out of curiosity, are you gonna finish this story cuz it's really good!
Ur fan chapter 17 . 2/21/2014
god damnit! You can't be serious! This can't be the end. :-(
vpg26 chapter 17 . 7/21/2012
Love this; please next chapter.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/18/2012
:):)
LunaBelle69 chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
Great story...
MissSherrie chapter 17 . 7/15/2012
I hope Jake gets a nice burly cellmate with a special kind of hatred for abusive assholes. Just sayin'.

Cheers,
Sherrie
Eternally Addicted chapter 17 . 7/14/2012
I was just thinking about this story the other day and was so happy to see the update in my inbox.

So glad that Edward shot Jake. Hopefully now there will be enough to put his ass away and he won't be able to hurt Bella ever again.

It's been a great story and I can't wait to see how you wrap things up for them.
Eternally Addicted chapter 16 . 3/30/2012
another great chapter! I am so glad that you didn't give up on this story! I really love it. I'm with Edward , I was not expecting the guys to take things so well much less pack up and move with him. But I can say that I am super glad that they are.

So excited to see them settle into their new lives together and I hope that Jake isn't any more of an issue!

Thanks again for hanging in there and not giving up! :-)
MissSherrie chapter 16 . 3/30/2012
Like I said earlier, LOVED this chapter. I can just see the awkward body language and stunned faces as they sit on the couch absorbing the news. Awesome!

Can't wait for more!

Cheers,

Sherrie
MelsieGirl chapter 16 . 3/29/2012
aww that's perfect! Great band mates and even greater 'brothers'!

Please tell me Jasper doesn't end up with Alice! Just. No. What she did to Bella is unforgivable. Jas deserves better!
alc1002 chapter 16 . 3/29/2012
Good chapter
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 16 . 3/29/2012
Emmett and Jasper are the best band mates, not to mention best friends EVER.

X0X0