Reviews for Rise or Fall
I liked this chapter
Alicia Hurley chapter 262 . 8/25
Awww...I just love Melissa and Leon.

While I love Sean and glad that he has Maya...I still kinda of don't like her with powers. I don't think that was needed.

See how great Jam is and is still friends with all?
missmarvelgirl chapter 262 . 8/26
I think it so cute how Missy and Leon get Long very well. I love your chapters and your story as a whole keep going and never give up. Please don't. God is for you who can be against you.
blackangel150 chapter 262 . 8/25
Damn Maya and Melissa and hahaha the family is going to flip when they find out their engaged n really charles you know better to sat that to Erik
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 262 . 8/25
Wow this is such a great chapter. I like how Leon is open and honest with Melissa and to know they aren't going to break up after all. He was right to go to his aunt for advice. That was a smart move. And it was cute to see how Sean and Maya are with their plans for marriage and all and how she learning to cope with Alex as her therapist. I loved this chapter all and all. Keep up the excellent work and I can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the excellent work. :D
FaeryMage chapter 261 . 8/25
Wow! I'm really enjoying this fic. But one of the most memorable parts, to me at least, is Sean's first meeting Kiki. XD
Anyway, I look forward to the next installment!
This is an absolutely amazing story I just found it a few weeks ago so I was reading like it's a book. I'm officially caught up and have to suffer along with everyone else waiting on updates.

Your a very gifted writer. I can not wait for the next chapter!
Amy Hamato chapter 261 . 8/25
Woo! I can't wait for more'
mik15 chapter 1 . 8/23
Can we get a flashback chapter soon? Leon beeds a flashback i think. Hes been an xmen for a while, so things probably happened that weren't already covered right? Update when you can!
blackangel150 chapter 261 . 8/23
Damn Maya she's all out of it and I'm proud of Alex.. poor Leon and Melissa I hope this doesn't end them.. wow can't believe their engaged now
Hope chapter 261 . 8/22
What a great way to start off another hellish week! I'm so glad I could motivate you! And AHHH, my two favorites are getting married and I'm so so excited! Oh man, I can't wait to see how everyone reacts, omg.

And oh, Alex. He's honestly such a fluff ball. I'm really interested to see how he and Maya get along during trainings, because there's not a whole ton of interaction between the two and they've got very different personalities. But both are so extraordinary and caring, so. Also really interested to see how Erik interacts with Maya in the coming chapters, and if he talks to her about some of the anger and whatnot.

And Leon and Melissa. Bless. I feel bad for them, but it's not entirely unexpected, and for all things considered, Leon reacted reasonably and I have faith in them. It'll be interesting to see how Leon is with Maya as well. And Maya and Melissa. Oh my god, I need to chill with Maya. Sorry.

And can I just say that one thing that absolutely blows my mind is your flawless ability to write so many characters with different personalities and chemistries? Each one is so unique and interesting and I want to hug all of them.

Thank you so so much!

-Hope
ullswater chapter 261 . 8/22
Awesome Job! Alex is really growing up huh? Talking toe his seniors like they are equals! Hank, woah man your challenging Erik? I think Victor really needs to calm that beast down before he gets you into a lot of trouble.

Leon really is growing up now isn't he but being pissed at Melissa is a bit rich. Its not like he hasn't done things much worse and at least she was working for the common good unless his prescription situation etc...

And finally awwww, Sean you are the guy I want to find. Maya is so lucky.

P.S - Love the chapters getting posted so quickly but it makes reviewing hard because I have to just carry on reading...
missmarvelgirl chapter 261 . 8/23
Thank you so much you have bright my day up Today it was bad that I had to school you made my day Thank you. *Crying* I love this Chapter so much Their getting marry.
Shayla17 chapter 261 . 8/22
"That's my name... wanna share it?" Hooly shit that was smooth and made my heart skip a beat. I think Sean and Maya are my favorite pairing in this whole series. Well... maybe tied with Leon and Missy. And speaking of which, methinks maybe she needs to spend some quality time over Lee's knee...? Can't wait to see where this goes from here!
mik15 chapter 261 . 8/22
Wow these latest chapters have been great! Alex and Leon have grown so much. Sean and Maya are getting married?! Omg, where does the time even go? I hope leon and melissa will figure things out. It almost seems like Leon wants to punish melissa for what happened. That would be interesting to see how it played out. Keep up the fast updates and great work!
2,361 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »