Reviews for The Hitchhiker: Short Haul
Daryl chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
good chapter. update soon
Daryl chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
best chapter in the hitchhiker series :)
RevSrVixena chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
I'm hooked on your series and I'm keen to see where you will go with Hitchhiker 4 even though I know nothing about Bubblegum Crisis.

In the mean time I'm loving Short Haul. I keep coming back to it, again and again. I like the interaction and sweetness between the girls. Even Shego's depression is endearing. I hope Ann sticks around too.

Keep up the good work.
Reader101w chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
Nice chapter,

I hope things work out for Shego, it be be really difficult when one's life seems to fall away and everything that seemed solid is suddenly gone.

I hope to read more on this soon.

Keep up the good writing,

BioDragon chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
good chapter
Honulicious chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Oh Shego is depressed? That sucks. But I'm sure things up soon.

Thanks for the updae.
Reader101w chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Cool story,

Have you been watching 'House' recently? with the flame-embroided cane and the medical terms :P

Anyway, nice to see that Kim is really starting to settle down with Shego.

Also interesting that Kim's 'mother' is still going to be around.

I hope to read more on this soon.

Keep up the good writing,

Bubblezmith chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Wow! That was a cute and sappy ending 8D, I loved it!
Honulicious chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
well i definitely like this short haul ;P

but i'm a bit confused...#3 says that they were a couple..kind of..but in this chapter, which seems to take place before the end of #3, makes it seem like kim definitely wants to be her GF/lover...

anyway, i like it!
Azulera chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Oh my. That was so sweet, I might just have to brush my teeth. Good job stalling! Much appreciated. And nice to see that Ann is hanging around, too. Could be fun, that, and interesting to learn a little more about Shego's condition too.
BioDragon chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Well this is nice, little shorts should help you to flesh out the characters.
SoulCross19 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
When I first started reading this work, I was skeptical. AU stories have to be really damn good for me to follow them and you have made one of the best written stories on this site.

One thing I like about the hitchhiker universe is that it can be viewed as AU or not, depending on how one thinks Kim got where she is. Of course that leads one to question what exactly constitutes AU, but I digress.

The thing I like most about your writings is how real you make the characters feel. I have always had a problem with that myself and seeing someone who can effectively pull it off helps me believe that I'll grasp it one day.

I think I've rambled enough, so keep up the good work and I look forward to how this series turns out. :)

Tankred chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Shego is a superior human and the next step of the human evolution. Obviously.
Noel Clover chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I'll be honest with you. When I saw this the first time I was thinking: Stalling Tactic. And it's a damn good one to boot. I really like what I'm seeing, it's nice and fluffy.

That said... Here's a thought. Why not run both at a time? That way you can run the bigger picture with Hitchhiker 4 and satisfy the folks (including me.) who'd like lighter reads in between? That way you could go back to writing on Priss for part 4, splash in enough KiGo for it to qualify :)

But I digress. This is really lovely, keep it up, no pressure.
Valerie3 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This was... interesting. A good interesting, I think. However, it's certainly not what I'm used to reading. I mean, I'm not a Kigo fan, but this isn't exactly Kigo. The Shego in this universe is very different from the canon one. But, I find that I like this. I really like seeing Kim progressing from thinking she's only straight to thinking... this. I mean, it looks like the two are now firmly a couple. Hmm, this really does make me want to read more about their changing relationship. They're exploring new territories, and not just in the relationship sense. There's also the fact about Shego's changing sleep pattern.

Okay, sorry I rambled on for a bit, here. This just goes to show that I'm a little tired, and the Hitchhiker stories make me really ponder some things. Now, I better stop when I'm ahead. Well, I think I'm ahead. Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading more. Soon. Great chapter!