Reviews for No Place For The Likes Of Us
Doomeater chapter 2 . 5/22
Ere we go!
Doomeater chapter 1 . 5/22
The Friendly Kommando! Lol
This is a awesome story so far!
TheGreatUncleanOne chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
OI BOZZ IS DA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH GOONNA GO ON?
AthaulfVIII chapter 3 . 6/23/2016
This is one of the most hilarious crossovers I've ever read. Please keep up the great work :)
CLA's Profile chapter 3 . 6/11/2016
Funny, and the title couldn't be anymore truer. I always love Pinky Pie. would definatly see her just bouncing around a warband of orks and possibly making squig pies for them. 10/10. Sincerly, Charles.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
OI BOSS what did you say dat you wants... I knaw!DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA... wo u mean dat ain righ. Wel anywas...
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
maddog chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
if your going to continue this make the princesses realize the orks aren't inherently dangerous to pony's not just charge in and get there shit stomped cuz seriously ORKS!
Waaaaaaaaagh chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Nice Cupcakes refference there.
tatoy chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
i dont like MLP but... i love this, only imagine a pacific world being visited by orcs, the most war-like of the xenos of 40K is just hilarious, and the writing is very good helps a lot, i personal like this story this far, please continue with it.

and like personal note... let the Warphead show the ponys some "real magic", WAAAAAAGH!
Vinyl Scratch3 chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Oh no! Don't fight them princesses!
King E.16 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
great job! excellent! you need to male more! and in my opinion the orks are worth more attention than those horses!
crushcommando chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
OI! WAT DA ZOG! its been a zoggin year since uz done updated dis fing you didnt quit on us did uz? no decent ork wud eva turn away from a WAAAAAGH!
Gonzo250 chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
Well den, me ol' mucka. I's be diggin' dis 'ere bit o' lit'rary genyus innit. I's found dis ficshun while I wiz goin' on a madd'un an' tryin' sum fragg'd up crossovas cuz I wuz bor'd at wurk on me nosh break. Got righ' into it, I 'ave! Jus' da righ' level o' mayhem mixin' wiv da fuzzy-wuzzies ov da ponies. I's be int'rested ta know where dis iz 'eadin' an' if any of da fuzzy fingz end up bein' 'enlightened' by da orky boyz an' vice-versa. Duz Monty kleen 'imself up a notch an' try ta get 'iz leg ova wiv Twilight an' piss off da runt ov a draggin wot fancies 'er? I know it's been a fraggin' age since ya updated dis story, but if yaz could gizza shout ta let us know if ya still workin' on it, dat'd be awsum. Or if ya needs a soundin' board fer ideas or woteva...
Zaxus Lanterus chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
WAAAAAAAAAGH!
This really needs to be updated. I don't even like MLP stuff, but the premise of this made me look into it. "Heh heh... this could be good," I thought, and I have to say, I am fraggin' impressed. You are damned good at writing those orks, and they are unbelievably funny. Love it.
Please, keep it up!