Reviews for No Place For The Likes Of Us
Waaaaaaaaagh chapter 2 . 6/10
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Nice Cupcakes refference there.
tatoy chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
i dont like MLP but... i love this, only imagine a pacific world being visited by orcs, the most war-like of the xenos of 40K is just hilarious, and the writing is very good helps a lot, i personal like this story this far, please continue with it.

and like personal note... let the Warphead show the ponys some "real magic", WAAAAAAGH!
Vinyl Scratch3 chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Oh no! Don't fight them princesses!
King E.16 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
great job! excellent! you need to male more! and in my opinion the orks are worth more attention than those horses!
crushcommando chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
OI! WAT DA ZOG! its been a zoggin year since uz done updated dis fing you didnt quit on us did uz? no decent ork wud eva turn away from a WAAAAAGH!
Gonzo250 chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
Well den, me ol' mucka. I's be diggin' dis 'ere bit o' lit'rary genyus innit. I's found dis ficshun while I wiz goin' on a madd'un an' tryin' sum fragg'd up crossovas cuz I wuz bor'd at wurk on me nosh break. Got righ' into it, I 'ave! Jus' da righ' level o' mayhem mixin' wiv da fuzzy-wuzzies ov da ponies. I's be int'rested ta know where dis iz 'eadin' an' if any of da fuzzy fingz end up bein' 'enlightened' by da orky boyz an' vice-versa. Duz Monty kleen 'imself up a notch an' try ta get 'iz leg ova wiv Twilight an' piss off da runt ov a draggin wot fancies 'er? I know it's been a fraggin' age since ya updated dis story, but if yaz could gizza shout ta let us know if ya still workin' on it, dat'd be awsum. Or if ya needs a soundin' board fer ideas or woteva...
Zaxus Lanterus chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
WAAAAAAAAAGH!
This really needs to be updated. I don't even like MLP stuff, but the premise of this made me look into it. "Heh heh... this could be good," I thought, and I have to say, I am fraggin' impressed. You are damned good at writing those orks, and they are unbelievably funny. Love it.
Please, keep it up!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Pink Horror of Tzeentch actually. and considering Pinkie Pie's prophetic powers it makes sense too.

Considering just how friendly Imperials are there's an equal chance that the old friends of the Princesses were Chaos Marines or Lotalist Marines... and Space Marines can sometimes sleep and heal up for thousands of years.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Ah Deff Skwadrons...

Great job!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Kommandos are my favorite Orks. Kool, badass and too much like Da Big Boss and Solid Sneakers one and all.

And idea just strong here: An Ork Kommando left his Klan in order to become Da Big Boss/One Ork WAAAGH!, how? By conquering targets single handedly progressively from a small town to a whole fortress/daemon world of Iron Warriors in Eye of Terror (which is his final goal).
KappinBluudFlaag chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
WAAAAAAAGH!
Trar chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Things are heating up!
jess chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
so, celestia is going to come at a mob of orks with guardponies? buh ha, hahahahHAHAHAHA!

dis gon' B gud
CelticReaper chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
awesome chapter

'it was only an angrily worded and oddly specific caution against eating mushrooms' i lol'd at this XD

update soon please