Reviews for Godric's Hollow
Brillant chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Cute as hell and adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
When Lily said that her son will be born on August and Dumbledore would be wrong, it was actually... sad
algernonfetchjily chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Aww!
E.D.Silverwater chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Awwww loved it
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I love it :)
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This was a cute one-shot! I always love to read a FanFic with James and Lily as a married couple but I could never really find one, and if I did, I didn't really liked! But this just had the sweet moments between the Jily couple!
until next time,
Haru-chan
Jess the Enthusiast chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Just reading this again for about the millionth time. This is such a wonderful James/Lily Post-Hogwarts oneshot - I love it! And I feel like this could be Commentarius!James&Lily :D
papercranesandplanes chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Sweet one shot. It's kind of bittersweet to see them hoping their son would be born in August and the prophecy would be wrong...
Alive to Live a Lie chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
¡Me encanta! Nunca he leído algo como esto, me refiero a la forma de poner tanto amor, y el miedo, sino la esperanza en el mismo momento es impresionante, me encanta.
No utilice para leer este tipo de cosas en este momento de la historia, es algo que la gente utiliza para sikp, y no estoy seguro de por qué, de todos modos thnks de este recurso y que mi mierda mejor semana :)
amor
-Caro
AcrossTheWater chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is such a sweet and well-written oneshot. :) Ha, I love the ending. That is so like Lily!
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
So sweet - very James and Lily-like. Loved.
Anne chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I love Lily too.
xThe Painted Lady chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Aw, this is so sweet and so beautifully written! :) Just perfect really, I loved it! The personalities you gave James and Lily were... actually quite different from other stories like this that I've read. But I like that! They don't seemed to be based off anything and they really seem to have personalities of their own. I also love how James seems really mature. I've seen too many stories where he's still acting like the little twat he was in school. XD But honestly, this was just beautiful! Wonderful writing! :)
pinkukulele chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
All your stories are riveting! Brilliantly written!
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 5/1/2012