Reviews for Under a Black Sky
Fanfiction Bard chapter 4 . 4/10
This is wonderful! Oh please update soon!
uehara-tsubasa chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
This was awesome.
Usually, FMA AU's kind of suck, but this one was fantastic!
D2497403 chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
Will you keep this going?
I think the story is very good, and you should keep it going.
choirgirl20 chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Your take on a sci fi version of FMA is amazing! I love the way that Ed and Winry have gotten to know each other as adults. I hope that there is more to this story because I would love to see Winry and Ed's relationship blossom! :)
AnguaMarten chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
wow, i thought this story was dead! i really hope you continue it, ed and winry need to stop being idiots and get together. just like in the actual series! i really like how you translated all the characters into the au setting, and they're all ic too. please update!
Wisteria29 chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
That was pretty great actually and i'm not that into sci-fi. i only wish it could have been longer but it was complete and you wrapped it up well.
artephile chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
This was a great AU imagining, and I especially loved the epistolary format of chapter 2. It related well the distance between them and the feeling of waiting (for the day when its ok to be with each other ) which is of course very early Edwin. Having them meet in adulthood is quite a different relationship and I wish there was a bit more exploration of how they grew towards each other.
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
An AU! INSPACE! those are the best when they're done right. I loved the letters chapter. That, too, is awesome when done right.

You did it right ;)
MoonClaimed chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
Great, great story. I really enjoyed it. The plot was an interesting take of the cannon storyline, and I really liked the way you wrote the letters. Not having any of Winry's was an interesting choice. Anyway, great job! D
awesomenaruto chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
THIS STORY IS EPIC! i love it and its awesomeness! please update soon!
Inuchron chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
I love this, and FMA really does lend itself to a space AU doesn't it? Hehehehe. I liked the different styles of the chapters, since it felt natural. Also happy that you uploaded all of it _
enkenito chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
... you are amazing. You just mixed two of my favorite things. Fullmetal Alchemist and Science Fiction. Never would have thought of that combination! But after reading this, I must say... I greatly look forward to future chapters! (Also- love the character interaction between Ed and Winry! So well done.)
Fireena chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Hm, sound mighty interesting. I hope you post more soon. I look forward to more chapters.