Reviews for Time of My Life
Guest chapter 21 . 10/18/2014
I like your story. It was funny at the end where Remus yells at the kids to get down stairs.
wladka chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
je to sprostost na entu, hlavna hrdinka je pizda, Remus neskutocne OC, az je to divne
P.S. hlavna hrdinka je neskutocne naivna, co ma tak serie,, ze by som ju najradsej zbila

its stupid, Alex is big cow, Remus big OC -its weird
P.S. Heroine is so naive and I want to beaten her.
sorry for my english
ch3rrypops chapter 21 . 1/19/2014
Oh my god. That was amazing! :D Seriously! I loved that story so much! You're an amazing author and I'm definitely going to check out your other stories in a minute :)
-C
XOXO
Cassie-D1 chapter 21 . 7/10/2013
i like it!
Kay chapter 21 . 11/24/2012
That was the cutest thing ever! :D I'm stuck at home sick, so it was nice to have something adorable to read through the whole day :3
Isabella95 chapter 21 . 9/27/2012
Awweee I liked this story :) student/teacher relationships are really cute sometimes. And I also love a happy endig, so now you made me really happy! :D
lupinswife chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I have read this story countless times, its my favourite story on here. Seriously, you must be so proud of yourself, this story is amazing, you are a great writer, you should write your own books. LOVE THIS STORY.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 21 . 3/27/2012
loved this! love alex and hayley! also he would only be 16 years older then her not 21 that would be harry and remus' age difference. but this was cute!
LooksthatkillA7XWiLCntrl chapter 21 . 3/25/2012
awwwww! I love this story! and i love Alexs speech it was amazing. scratch that the whole story was amazing!
rearviewxmirrors chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
I LOVE Hayley! "I wanna go punch things now!" Beautiful.
rearviewxmirrors chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
I usually wait until the end of a story to review but I had to stop and tell you that I am in love with your characters. I especially love Hayley. She is so funny. I literally laughed out loud several times. Back to reading.
MackinlayLee chapter 20 . 1/17/2012
Just a random thought I forgot to share with my previous revew. About halfway through this story the song that goes 'I've loved you for a thousand years, and I'll love you for a thousand more' popped into my head and doesn't it just fit perfectly? Hah well another random thought and this was one of my favorite bits in the whole story was in chapter 10 or soewhere around there, when they were in the classroom and they were talking about beard, Alex said a sentence and 3 parts of it rhymed and it was absolutely hilarious! I don't know if anyone else noticed but it really made my day!
MackinlayLee chapter 21 . 1/17/2012
Wow! I absolutely loved this story! I have read it non-stop for the past 5 hours with only a short break for dinner hah! Well I thought it was a solutely amazing and yes Mr. Lu in is rather sexy, isn't he? Haha well thanks for writing such a great story, I hope you write more and I will deffinately check out some of your other work.
The Parallel Universe chapter 21 . 12/18/2011
AWESOME STORY. Sorry for not reviewing the other chapters... :P
loveforever111 chapter 21 . 12/17/2011
I really did enjoy your story! Not so sure about the last chapter it seems to much like the Epilouge in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, but as I said before, this is a very well written story! I am glad you took the time to sit down and write it! Thank You for sharing! :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »