Reviews for Bleach2G: Trick or Treating 2
NaruHinaFanboy chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
SURPRISE! Hey Raptor long time no see my friend. How ya doing? I'm sorry for not responding to u a while back, man college has been kicking my ass -_-. Any way enough about that right now I'm here to give you long overdue reviews of all the newer fanfics u released so far and trust me they're all positive. As for this new Halloween fic I like it very much. Because I too am a huge fan of the Kaiju movie genre in Japan. More specifically the Godzilla (Gojira) movie series. All of the kids wearing costumes of Godzilla and his friends and enemies is just a great idea that u came up with my friend. So Raptor keep up the great work and I'll be reviewing your others stories my friend. _
sketchfan chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
can sense a major appreciation and fondness of toho here
bankai777 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
those are cute costumes i will admit to that.i wonder what kind of adventures ichiku kurosaki will have on chirstmas day and new years eve.i bet that toshiro was surprised to see that rangiku kurosaki is becoming a great mother.i would love to see it if toshiro was to have a vision of the future where his daughter meishiro get married to ichiku kurosaki.i believe both ichigo and rangiku along with toshiro and momo hinamori will become wonderful grandparents.
metsfan101 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
this was a good chapter..