Reviews for Masterpiece
Laura chapter 6 . 7/15
Really cute story! Robstar is my favourite, really wish the old show came back not that teen titans go grovel. Question, what baiser vole perfume addition is it ?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
PLEEEEZE CONTINUE! This is a wonderful story! I love robstar so if you continue, please keep it that way! I love all of your stories! Please! You are an amazing writer! Please continue!
Sherbert chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
Updateeeeee :D
jessiejess chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
Ahhh! You can't just leave off right there! Please finish this story, it's soooooo good!
ROBSTARFAN32 chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Take no offence but are you ever going to finish this story is great! Plz take a small amount of time to update I BEG OF YOU PZZZ!
Daily Worlds chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Go on... please. I love this story. Yanno at first I thought Isaac was Robin without his mask... Now I think he is a vampire who may change his form according to what Starfire is attracted to. Being Robin, black hair and blue eyes.
Diana Campos21500 chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Cool so is starfire like a vampire now or something because if that's the case that would be so cool and I can't wait till you update
ROBSTARFAN32 chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
OMGOMGOMG! VAMPIRE! *screams & hides behind box* what's gonna happen? ? Or do u just end it there :( is that the end? *sigh* oh well it was an amazing story! 3 loved it!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
1) WHHAAATTTTT?! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! THAT'S CHEATING! FINISH THIS STORY!

2) Tsk, knew that was gon' happen. I mean really, she gonna go wit him down a deep dark corridor where everyone else ISN'T. Smh lol

3) Awwww cute Starfire/BB moment, that just warmed my heart :)

So, uh, yeah. Finish the story please, it's very good :)
lilikoppsaya chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
ohhhhhhhhh pleaseeeeeeeeeeee! continuous!
snowwhite19 chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
OMG THIS IS ASWSOME OMG! GOOD JOB THIS IS SO GOOD LOVE IT HOPE YOU UP DATE SOON PLEASE! I LOVE IT
snowwhite19 chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
HEY LOVE IT
Kickin' Kori Anders chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
Oooooooh! I can't wait and see if you ever update this again. I like this story a whole bunchies.
xxGUSHINESSxx chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Hey i love this story its very good. Keep it up! If u want check out my stories popular and its sequel behind the mask. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Whoa, loved this! Please update soon !