Reviews for Masterpiece
ButActu-Ally chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Teehee my favorite pairing :) This is so awesome and I basically love all your other stories that I've read. I looked through the list of the stories you've written and I think I'm going to like them all! (Except maybe that Star/Slade one... I'm hardcore Robin/Starfire :P )
yellowiswhatgood chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
please continue! I really like this story :)
RobinxStarfireFan chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Sweet story! I love it! I love how you nail the characters' personalities, especially Starfire's way of talking lol, and the fluff between Robin and Starfire and Beast Boy and Raven! Here's to hoping you will continue this story~ :3
Seinakyou chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
What's gonna happen~

I am very much enjoying this so far. Your characterizations are always spot on. And the interactions don't seem forced. Like, at all :)

I can't wait for more!

~seina
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
You've watched 'Paranormal Activity', haven't you?

I like Raven's no-nonsense approach to pizza. Ditto the pizza parlor's. Heh. They knew what the order would be as soon as the Titans walked in.

That conversation-that-wasn't-a-conversation about the comic convention was funny. Nice job.
SwampBandit chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
Hehe! I had to laugh at the phrase of BB 'used the force' to get Raven to go the comic book convention. "Use the Force Beast Boy" I can just here Obi-Wan Kenobi's disembodied voice now. I know it was just 'Starfire Speak', but it still sound so Star Wars.

I do like this Robin better, much nicer than your usual Robin. I hope he stays that way.

Ending the chapter with 'gremlins' for big fraking rats, hmmm? Well we'll see what faith has in store for us.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Nice start. It's good to see Robin NOT being a jerk.

One hopes (one hopes FERVENTLY) that the foreshadowed "M" rating down the road will be due to risque frolic among the Titans, as opposed to character death, which seems to be a kick of yours recently.

Does Star like to read Earth-based literature? She is certainly smart enough to enjoy the Great Works. It just seems odd to me that she'd be at loose ends for something to do, as she is much of the time. Jump City has a fine public library. And, hey, who wouldn't go for Princess Koriand'r as a sexy librarian! Rowr.
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3