Reviews for Underworld
Alright, he's back!
MzMilo chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
nice
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
Will do and I'll post the info too
darkraasyy chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
Beautiful ending! Sorry for not reviewing fast enough o.o

Thank you for writing this unique piece! :)

I enjoyed reading it through out.

I'll be waiting for the BETA version and I will review again once it is out. For now, CONGRATS ON COMPLETING THIS FIC :D
Phantom Hitman 1412 chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
This was a very sweet and touching ending to the story.

It also sounds rather realistic- the whole Reborn not admitting a mistakes, so Ezio takes revenge bit. The TYL bit was a nice closer too. It's funny that Catarina only comes for the summer just like Persephone does.

My fav OC characters would have been Juno, Hades (if he counts) and Ezio.

My Fav moments, hm, I'm gonna have to take a look back I think... *goes and looks at previous chapters* I quite enjoyed the flash backs that showed Tsuna being friends with the Underworld beings. The bit with the Harpies was funny too. Meeting the Bosses was fun too.

Overall I think that this was a very good story that I would read again. It was fast paced, but well written enough that you could keep up with the action. You never dragged it on either, which was another good thing. Your idea was unique and you brought the two world together with the right amount of balance. It still seemed like a Reborn fic, even though they weren't in Nanimori or Italy.

I can't wait to see what Reborn work you come out with next.

Also thank your BETA for me. They've done a good job too!
MissDinosaur chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
Wait... The end? D: i wan't expecting this chapter to ve the last one!

Oh that was a good last chapter! I like Tsuna words to Reborn! Okay then abou your question

Favorites OC: hades, Juni and... Ezio

Favorite moment: This hard... Tsuna memories with the dog and Juno, Chrome's train, enma with the harpy! XD

My thoughts: this fafic was really original and with a lot of fantasy, that made it really amazing :)

I really enjoy this fanfic! Thanks fir upload it! :D
NewSlove chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
lol nice...just too bad it's over. i actually expected hades to restore everything like gokudera's arm and yamamoto's eye lol
long live marshmallows chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
o I am shocked at how...okay, i'm not saying anything. Just... *shivers*

the way you make it so that there's a chance to save him is very interesting!
sy chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
please update it s getting good
Phantom Hitman 1412 chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
Ahh, need to read next chapter...

I really like the reason that Tsuna lost his spirital sight. Having Tsuna's flames locked away would be a good reason for his reliance on the pills. If he was that strong as a 4 (ish) year old, then imagine how strong he would be now.

Ohh, poor Reborn, I hope that he will be okay. I expect that he had a reason for doing what he did. He always does. But I wonder where Tsuna has seen Ezio before?
MissDinosaur chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
Enzio is the kidnapper right? Ahh. This chapter was really excited! I love it! :3 and that Harpy! xD

Thanks for upload! I really hope you can upload soon!
darkraasyy chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
I'm in love with Ezio. I think Ezio is my favourite OC so far. or maybe Pegasus as well. But Pegasus is a mystical creature so that's another story. Omg omg i love this story. I can't wait for the next one!
Alternative Angel chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
I like the anticipation that's being built up by Reborn and Ezio. It's really dramatic and sets the mood.

My heart kind of hurt when it suddenly dawned: Reborn and Tsuna can't reach each other. And the reality that this would be the case when both of them died kind of broke my heart.

I did like how Tsuna expressed his surprise and pleasure at knowing that he really did matter to Reborn, though. That was sweet, even if it made the current situation even more heart-breaking.

I do have a question, though. Why didn't you use the chapter I edited? Did you not like it?
ShinDragonX chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
o.o oh god this isn't good
Starred chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
Reborn first student?~~this is getting interesting nya~~!please update soon nya~~!

Star-chan~~XD