Reviews for The Truth Obscured
Is that all?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
is that all?
Atticus chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
You should read the book, find out how Eddie actually did without the drug.
Mz.Neko-chan SP chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Um, your reasoning behind disbeliving eddie is really unfounded. With the fact of how amazing the drug made him, he explains that he didnt wean himself from NZT, he got his labs to work on the drug to remove the bugs in it so by the end of the movie he changed the drug making the effects became perminate so he doesnt need to take it anymore there was no weaning involved
you must remember the end of the movie takes place about 15 years after the whole im out of pills incident so there was tons of time for trial an error
And NZT made him a flipping genious its obvious he took the time to help mess with the drug to fix the problems in it.
It took him a few weeks to dominate the stock market world how long do you think it would have took him to figure out the medical
Jane chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Yeah, I had the same thoughts, too, at the end of the movie! When Eddie was walking away I was just waiting to seem him pop a pill.

It'll be interesting to see if anyone writes a more realistic version of Limitless. I kind of dislike the part about him having to half listen to a language and then he'd know it. I'd think that no matter what the human brain needs more context to figure out what is being said, especially when the language is of a different culture, than just listening to it.

About the helping people thing, wouldn't you think it would be cool to see him help past NZT-48 victims? Like Michelle.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
that's all? no more?!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
its a bit brief
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Oh God I first saw this movie a few days ago on movie night watching it on Netflix! OH GOD my mind was like fucking out of this world! I fucking LOVE this movie and Eddie is the bombest guy I've ever seen in my life!... Just wanted to express my feelings.. so later! :)
Judge Dreed chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Finish it or Delete it.
theinspired chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
You really captured his voice well. Monologue is a hard thing to put into a movie and Limitless did it perfectly. But, as to the premise of this story, I agree with you about the effects of quitting NZT, but I think the ending was saying that he could ask the pill how to get off the pill and of course he has to retain some characteristics, otherwise he wouldn't get where he wanted to go.

I'm not flaming here. Just opening a discussion point. The movie wouldn't be successful if there wasn't some kind of resolution to taking NZT. I really liked this story and I am very sad that there is only one in the category! But, it's great nonetheless. :)
Jon Cook chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I will kill you in your sleep if you dont get serious about this thing _
Echojayden chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
If you actually listen to what he says in the end of the movie Eddie gave the pill to a bunch of scientists who managed to work out the kinks.
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Three times I've seen this movie and I still wonder how he got off it and is doing alright.

Great telling of that!
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I just watched this on the weekend and I loved it, just like I love Bradley Cooper. I wasn't sure if there was going to be any fics for this, and it seems that you're the only one who has posted one so far.

It's a little, way too short for my taste, but what little you have is good.

Though in my oppinion, I think that Eddie was able to make a NZT that was ever long lasting after one dose in the end. He didn't show any of the withdrawl effects of running out, he was still able to speak a different language, and he had even calculated when and why that van was going to crash into that cab - and wasn't he running for president or something too?

But to each their own, you should write more for Limitless; I love to read them!