Reviews for The Learning Curve
Burton.M1927 chapter 88 . 10/15
If you are 23 and haven't felt pressured to have sex then I am all for sex education and I, too so love twilight fan fiction. I started reading it at 63 and still loving it at 69.
This another terrific story and I love 8t as I did Bonne Foi.
Rose chapter 138 . 9/10
Thank you for sharing! I really enjoyed the story
Emo4 chapter 115 . 8/19
I think you're a wonderful author thanks for sharing your insightful, funny, and imaginative stories. I think it takes courage to put yourself out there and except that everyone is going to have opinions, not always nice... But you put yourself out there. I'm going to continue your other stories as soon as I finish this one. Thank you for the countless hours you put in. I love reading. It's a simple pleasure.
Emo4 chapter 74 . 8/19
From all the author notes it seems people are having a hard time with B & E's ages as seniors. I'm from Michigan. I was 16 till Nov of my senior year. I started school when I was 4. There were also 3 other people in my graduating class that didn't turn 17 till nearly the end of Dec.. I don't get the fuss?
Emo4 chapter 71 . 8/19
I like that you wrote this with Edward asking his father. It shows a open communication. I had similar open communication with my father and I'm his daughter. He just would have rather I was in a safe environment. I'm not saying it was encouraged in anyway but my over all safety was more important. And I had plenty of friends that were sneaking around and definitely not safe or being safe. I think having open honest communication about sex, safety and responsibility is something parents should consider with there children. I know parents don't want to think about their kids having sex but being in denial about it is or taking drastically hardline about it can lead to poor choices and consequences that are even harder to deal with.
Heather Y chapter 138 . 7/27
Great story, thanks for sharing I really enjoyed it!
Heather Y chapter 117 . 7/27
Loving your stories and how cool to know you are local! I'm in KC and I'm actually a Jayhawks fan myself!
Royalnene chapter 138 . 6/17
Can't Believe I Finished This Fic In A Day. Whew!
Wonderful Fic.
I'm On A Row to Finish Your Fics by the Way.
sweetstrawberrygirl chapter 138 . 5/13
Oh my, that was SO CUTE. I loved!
Congrats.
LizziePaige chapter 138 . 4/13
I’ve just read this the whole way through and loved it. I know I’m late to the party. What a wonderful story. :)
Narcissa nee Black chapter 47 . 3/26
I do realize that this line was many chapters ago, but I just couldn’t let it go by without commenting. “Angela. How you’ve changed.” Best Line Ever.

You deserved Best Short, this is wonderful. Sharp and funny, with good pacing and believability! 5 Stars.
VryUnique chapter 138 . 11/23/2018
Thanks for sharing your story. I enjoyed reading it.
Rose chapter 138 . 10/17/2018
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. I really enjoyed reading this!
crackupmonkey chapter 74 . 9/5/2018
Seriously were people confused by the 'young 5' school rule? My daughter was in that group. She did not turn 18 until she started her freshman year of college in the fall. She has an Oct. Birthday
Haha some people.
Guest chapter 138 . 8/12/2018
I like your writing and I truly enjoy your author’s notes. I hope you are doing well, wherever you are these days.
13,863 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »