Reviews for The Learning Curve
winterhorses chapter 113 . 8/17
In Twific, I’m all about E and B getting married before college and living off-campus together. IRL, I’d highly recommend against it, especially living off-campus, and even moreso at an Ivy (at least at first).

I can’t speak personally about every Ivy, but I know that dorm/house life is a huge part of the college experience at many of them. Think of it a bit like Hogwart’s—your dorm/house can become part of your identity while there. I loved my House. We were known as the artsy house, even though we were placed in it through randomization during my years there. We had a small underground theatre and a Emo/grunge/Boho-type cafe. Even though we had plenty of jocks, preps, nerds, etc., we were proud of our artsy-fartsy traditions. Go Adams House!
winterhorses chapter 80 . 8/17
A lot of them don’t even make it completely intact through birth. And it certainly isn’t intact if you’ve ever used a tampon, toy, or, heck, a finger. I get stuck ranting on my soapbox for even longer when E had shoved three long fingers up there but yet somehow that lovely “barrier” is still stretched out like a sheet of Saran Wrap (and half of *those* times, the hymen has managed to migrate somewhere up near the cervix). Sigh, lol.
winterhorses chapter 78 . 8/17
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing this chapter without the word “barrier,” especially when such a female rarity is placed in the wrong location in the fic. Drives me nuts when these scenes are biologically impossible. Like, I literally have to scroll down so the offending word is no longer on the screen, lol.
AlexandraaCullen chapter 1 . 7/26
Absolutely loved this story! This Edward was SUCH a sweet endearing character!
Kksmum chapter 138 . 4/25
Loved this whole tale beginning to end. Did not want it to end. Thank you.
Kksmum chapter 60 . 4/24
Cannot believe how much I am enjoying this. Thought I was over Edward n Bella high school stuff.
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 79 . 2/26
I hope that you know that there is no such a thing as a hymen inside a woman that “tears” when she looses her virginity. That’s a myth...
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 138 . 1/31
I read this all in one sitting...loved it immensely!
I hope that 2021 finds you well, and happy. I hope
you have found love and purpose. You were a very
wise and well spoken girl when you began your
journey in writing, and I hope you have found much
success with it as you have matured.
Be blessed, AJ.
*huggles*
Mary
datahawk chapter 72 . 1/3
Ok, gonna be completely honest here, thank you for referring actually pubic hair. Not everyone running off to get waxed bare. Bikini line and taming back the beast is fine, but it's honestly refreshing to have someone actually not go immediately into having to wax everything off. Thank you.
Grace46 chapter 83 . 10/12/2020
Lol I don't blame you for being a virgin in your early twenties...it's all the fiction we read,makes it near impossible to find a guy...I know I'm 23 and I still haven't found him
Grace46 chapter 79 . 10/12/2020
Bella is the perfect example that girls are the reasons why boys end up in trouble..lol first she begs for sex now she wants it raw,girl is naughty
flanduslover1 chapter 135 . 7/27/2020
This story...just wow..I love how they started how well they fit..how well his parents took to them..but mostly I love the equalness between them
pinkshoes81 chapter 138 . 7/9/2020
Really enjoyed this story, thank you for sharing x
li-spar1 chapter 54 . 5/17/2020
Man Charlie seems to be a whole lot overprotective and maybe an ass too.
cazois chapter 138 . 3/24/2020
This was a great story! I enjoyed Bella’s confidence. This Edward was a very mature one, that did not feel himself better than Bella- such a nice combination!
13,883 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »