Reviews for The Learning Curve
baseballmom3d chapter 110 . 5/21/2016
Wow, I don't have to be just a teacher...
FinnMac chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Break up with him first!
starsmina chapter 138 . 3/6/2016
loved this story
Guest chapter 59 . 2/13/2016
This is a great story. I like that you didn't make it all cliche with Edward and Bella still thinking the other is only in it for the agreement
cavegirl88 chapter 81 . 1/3/2016
i got pregnant on the pill. luckily i was 23 and im now happily married at 28 with three beautiful children. never rely on the pill peopl.
Kibachow chapter 135 . 12/31/2015
Very well done.
jk chapter 51 . 12/5/2015
why have alice still see the future if this is a human story...I fucking hate that. She always stops all the good shit
jk chapter 45 . 12/5/2015
I'm so grossed out that hes only good at that because of KATE THE DENALI WHORE...sooooo freakin gross
jk chapter 39 . 12/5/2015
why did you use one of the whores from Alaska as edawards ex? A freakin succubus REALLY? NASTYYYYYYY
jk chapter 23 . 12/5/2015
I'm concerned that this Edward is just a freakin high schooler and he has so much expericance. I hate whoreward its nasty...whores in general are gross.
bella and ANYONE ELSE
jk chapter 20 . 12/5/2015
ohhh I bet whoreward will just LOVE college...all whores do
jk chapter 6 . 12/5/2015
he has a rep of a sex god? YOU MEAN WHORe
why would bella want to be with a whore? fucking nasty...and hes young too that just makes it worse!
AngelSoLovely chapter 82 . 12/1/2015
Loving this story but Jesus can Bella be more negative. I just want to slap her sometimes, lol.
littlewoobie chapter 111 . 10/25/2015
I just discovered your story recently and fell in love with it instantly... including all your personal author's notes. I want to tell you that I commend you for your achievements and I admire your dedication. It takes courage to work towards a goal that you've dreamed of AND achieve that goal in spite of what everyone around you is saying. That kind of strength in your convictions means you will succeed in anything and everything you do in life. Well done!
ashes and wine chapter 138 . 10/9/2015
Just discovered this jem; I enjoyed both story and the AN notes. Thanks for sharing!
13,764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »