Reviews for The Learning Curve
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 131 . 8/3
WHAT DID YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN ULTRASOUND FOR IF I MAY ASK ARE YOU OK. I'M SRE THE WEDDING RECEPTION WILL GO I DO HAVE A FUNNY QUESTION DID THEY INVITE LAUREN,JESSICA AND MIKE TO THEIR WEDDIN[SNICKER OUT REAL LOUD]
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 130 . 8/3
SO MR. AMD MRS. CULLEN ARE NOW MARRIE THATS SO GREAT WONDER WHAT LAUREN AND JESSICA ARE GOING TO OSSIP ABOUT NOW?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 129 . 8/3
THATS GREAT BUT I WANT SO MUCH MORE REALLY I'M A GREDDY BITCH BUT I THINK I LREADY TOLD YOU THAT[SNICKER]
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 128 . 8/3
ONN MY PART YOU CAN KEEPWRITTING EVEN WHILE THEY GOTO SCHOOL AN GET THEIR DEGREES AND MEDICAL SCOOL AND JOBS I DONT WANT IT TO END HAVE YOU THOUGH OF WRITTING A SEQUEL WELL PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT I HAVE [SMILES REAL BIG]
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 127 . 8/3
I WISH YOU WELL WITH YOUR NEW JOB HOPE YOU'LL LIKE AND BELLAS BIG DAY COMING UP SOON
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 126 . 8/3
IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT I HOPE YOU GET IT I JUST DONT WANT YOU TO RELLY BE SICK THOUGH. I BET THE NEXT TWO MONTHS FOR BELLA AND EDWARD GOES REAL SLOW TO THEM
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 125 . 8/3
THE LOVE BUG STRUCK AGAIN THOSE TWO ARE GREAT TOGETHER JUST SAYING.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 124 . 8/3
EMMETT OU GOT TO LOVE THE BIG NUT SO I GUESS THEY ARE ALL GOING TO GO HAVE ALONE SEX TIME [SMILE REAL BIG]
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 123 . 8/3
FROM THE WAY THE DRESS WAS DESCRIVED IT SOUNDS BEAUTIFUL AND BELLA LOVES IT THAT ALL THAT MATTERS
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 122 . 8/3
I THINK THOSE TWO ARE WEIRD DO COUPLES REALLY DO THAT[SNICKER]
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 121 . 8/3
GLAD THINGS ARE GOING BETTER
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 120 . 8/3
HOPE THINGS WILL O BETTER NOW
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 119 . 8/3
IS BELLAS MOTHER NUT OR WHAT JUST PLAIN STUPID. SHES TAKEN ON THE WRONG PERSON WITH EDWARD
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 118 . 8/3
JUST LET HER BUY YOU SOME NEW UNDERGARMENTS AND MAKE HER HAPPY
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 117 . 8/3
I THOUGHT THEY WERE CARPET BAGGER NOT JAYHAWKS BUT I'M PROBABLY WRONG I HAVENT BEEN IN SCHOOL IN OVER 70 YEARS NOW LIKE I SAID I'M OLD
13,764 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »