Reviews for The Learning Curve
NanStew chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
How did I miss this jewel. Love it!
NanStew chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
OMG, hilarious!
NanStew chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
Edward as a practice dummy is hilarious! Aw, this was rec'd by LayAtHomeMom at Girl Code. I've mostly been reading completed works only lately.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 138 . 9/4/2014
Absolutely love love LOVED this story! It was interesting for me reading it all over like 4 hours going through the holidays through your comments! I loved all your comments so much! How is your cat doing? I seriously adored this story, it was the perfect combination of everything and Bella and Edward were so excitingly charged, pretty sure I had to change my panties like twice.. Sorry if that's tmi.. And I absolutely adored Alice and her dreams! The wedding was absolutely amazing! So beautiful!
Definitely a big thanks to Girl Code by LayAtHomeMom for the recommendation!
Guest chapter 138 . 9/3/2014
The story was exciting and amazing but it went by very rapidly. From highschool sex to marriage. All in all it was very sweet and cute but my one concern is the amount of chapters. Just merging a few to lengthen them would have been better. But I love you and your fanfic and this amazing, interesting, unique and adorable story. Right more! Xx
MiccaF chapter 138 . 8/19/2014
Great story! Loved it :-)
evilnat chapter 138 . 8/17/2014
Cute read! I liked the way it started a lot!

Thanks!
Xx
BellaTesoro chapter 138 . 8/5/2014
I am so happy you've kept this story here for me to find. It was a fun read. I don't usually like High School B/E.
But this one was refreshingly good.
Thanks again!
momsteps chapter 138 . 7/27/2014
This Edward was adorable.
archy12 chapter 106 . 7/26/2014
Yeah,Edward is a bit over the top,but he is very practical did apply for fifteen scholarships for Bella,didn't he?And he is not pressurizing her;he is giving her options.
archy12 chapter 103 . 7/26/2014
Dependent variable,lol! Edward has been studying too much Calculus.
archy12 chapter 101 . 7/26/2014
Oh come on,it was just a can't even be classified as 'funny business'!
archy12 chapter 99 . 7/26/2014
Oh my ! Obviously that would be something parents would freak about!
archy12 chapter 98 . 7/26/2014
It's all in the mind, Bella had gone to some or other school on her could have found a boyfriend there,couldn't she?And Charlie wouldn't have even known him!
archy12 chapter 97 . 7/26/2014
Aha,so that's why Edward was so excited that 's right of course-Bella would have worried until she got hers in the mail.
13,589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »