Reviews for The Learning Curve
saraamin chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Wanna know why he said that last one :/ is B right? Is he ashamed? Has he other reasons?

Thank you dear! Have fun with your kitten :)
twi-fic luver chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
Edward. Is. Amazing. He's polite and kind and he obviously cares about Bella's thoughts and opinions. He and Bella are obviously definitely meant for each other.
sue1zide chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
Oh Bella, so naive. She was right in breaking it off with Mike. I'm wondering what E's interest is in her though?
Rawr Ashley Rae chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
At first I didn't think I was going to like this but man, I do in fact like it
Scarlett72 chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
Hmmmm... Seems that maybe Edward doth protest too much. Maybe working out the details is his way of wanting to get to know her better? Spending time together and maybe the talk will become a moot issue? I am just loving the hell out of this. Thanks :)
polyphany chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
That was so cute. Ah high school, where idiocy reigns supreme.
n chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
this chapter only made me want more! i love the idea of daily updates! by the way, your stories are great!
Tiggrmommi chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
Yay! I'm all caught up now! FF wasn't sending me notifications! EEK! Love love love this story!
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
Amazing that she hasn't backed out of this proposition. And, Edward seems to be on a much better wavelength with Bella. So, next stop Edward's house... alone... hmmmmm...
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
Haha i'm glad she told Edward what she did to Mike...I hope word spreads to the whole town.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
Yay Bella!

Good aim and good going. ;-)
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
Nice to see some EPOV in here as well.

Bella was too funny with her business proposition.
jupiter2005 chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
at least mike got what he diserved and now she gets a chance with edward even if it is just for a chance to lose her v-card to a guy she has always crushed on. update soon.
silverspiders chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
Awww, we love you too Amethyst. NOW GIVE US ANOTHER CHAPTER BEFORE WE SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST!

Lol, just kidding. You know we'll wait no matter how long it takes. Love this story!
Just Me Alone chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
Well as awkward as it was for her at first I am glad she is talking with Edward...I don't think he will take advantage of her too much. He actually seems really sweet...
13,764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 874 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 894 .. Last Next »