Reviews for The Learning Curve
Nonita chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
Amazing chapter!
Tdot TwiFic chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
So, if you don't like having a dick in your mouth, either he is the wrong guy or you're gay. But if you want to go with find a practice guy first, well, don't be surprised when things may change.
kiwisrock chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
..."Why Angela, how you've changed."...

..."All the better to eat you my dear!"

Way to go Bells, kick the idiot in the goolies!

Timing, your timing is perfect, no better time than to wear down Edward's resolve than by flashing your wares in front of him, even if they are covered up, it adds to the intensity and mystery!

Thanks so much, lookin forward to more as always!
Tdot TwiFic chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
You always have a choice. To follow or lead. To stand for your own beliefs, ideals, morals, ethics and otherwise or to agree to popular culture and preconceived older notions and thoughts. Yeah, it is so up to you.
Tdot TwiFic chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
That has to be the best sex conversation with a friend. Mainly the best ending.
sassy991 chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
Good for Bella! She's awesome when she's tough and fiesty. Bio partners? Temptation will get to Edward... :)
Tdot TwiFic chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Interesting. To start with Jessica and Ben kinda on the same team but not together. High School sex drama will always make for a good story.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
Mike is a fucking dick... He only asked her out to for sex.. I hope Bella tells Edward that and Mike gets his ass kicked.
bostondirty chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
Newton is a moron! lol
blueeyes11354 chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
Awesome breakup scene. Love the last line too. :)
janshanr chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
erika shoval chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
THANKS, THANKS, THANKS!
meadow11 chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
ha! I love how she didn't beat around the bush at all!
radioactive77 chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
This story is becoming such a fun thing to look forward to when I check my email! No matter how busy I am, I have enough time to read and enjoy it! Yay!
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
Awesome chapter, sweetie. Great to know how she broke up with Mike. Looking forward to the next chapter:)

xoxo