Reviews for The Learning Curve
xomessymutt17 chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
two tomoro i feel special but congrats on the new kitten haha! and oh la la working un to the -cough cough- big finale ;)
theorange3 chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Cant wait for tomorrow. Love the conditions.

I miss when my cats were kittens
Isao84 chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Born again woman?

Another one

New wax?

Sorry couldn't help myself.

I loved the breakup BTW
marauder-fangirl chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
It's been a while since I checked my inbox, but I'm glad I finally did! I love these short little updates! It's so much fun! Plus it's daily so it won't drag on forever... ;)
lauram831 chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
I just started reading this story and can already tell that its going to be awesome. :) keep writing!
kooshie chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Yes, and things are picking up fast for Bella! Woot!

Can't wait for tomorrow's chapters.

A new kitten? Awww, they're always so cute.
NoMasFanfic chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
New reader to this story and I love it!

Oh! And congrats on the new kitten!
IccaSpriggs chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
I like that Edward set up a few rules for them. This could get messy.

Thanks for sharing.
mn429 chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Yey...let the lessons begin!

Highly doubt it that Edward is embarrased here...I bet he is simply a private person and something like this getting out would just be wrong on many levels.
xiloveedwardcullenx chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
I love this stoy! Its so entertaing,and I love the fact that theres daily updates! Haha that makes my life! And also your characters are so lovable. So far I really live your Edward,but I'm not so sure about Bella cause she needs to realize that Edward is more than just her boottyy call! Hahaha I have to give her props for kicking Mike in the balls though,he's a douche! I don't know why but it seems like I like Edward a lot more than Bella in a lot cnt wait for chapter 10! 3
not done baking chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
I'm really enjoying this so far. It's almost like a crackfic but you're such a good writer than you can almost forget the silliness of the situation! Can't wait for the next installments!
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
OMG! Loved that:) thank you for the chapter. Have fun with your new pet!

xoxo
spunkmehard chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
I like Edward's conditions...and I look forward to their next meeting.
Pattypattz chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Wow how time flies when your planning sex! Nice chapter...albeit short, but sweet.
Pattypattz chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
I think maybe Mike is jealous too. Looks like the proposal, or possible deal is still on the table.
13,827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 874 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 894 .. Last Next »