Reviews for The Learning Curve
Francis chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Its really not enough I'n salivating for more!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Awww, kitten!

I wish I had a kitten.

Maybe I'll make one out of reviews!

Here's the first!

This is EPIC!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
Yay! For some reason I love TwiFF's better that the actual Twi. Like this one. Its AWESOME!

Also, yay for kicking him in the Newton balls!(good or bad joke? If you like it, you can use it)
sunfleur chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Aw... what's the new kitten's name?
thunnababy chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Tomorrow seems so far away. I want more now, dammit. LOL.

This is really getting me excited... in a good way. ;) I love this Edward, he's got a head on his shoulders and is being thoughtful and careful with Bella. He seems to be very considerate and mindful of what a momentous thing he is about to do for her, unlike some guy who would see this as an oportunity to get a pretty girl in the sack.
janshanr chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
(:0)
frlarsson chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Love the chapter and the progress ) and hope your kitten is warm and fluffy just as kittens are D

frlarsson chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
Love the chapter and the progress, )

frlarsson chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
Love the chapter and the progress, )

frlarsson chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
Love the chapter and Edward's POV,

frlarsson chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Love the chapter,

faniac chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Oh Kktten...lucky :)

So he wants this to stay a secret. I'm pretty sure he wants this to protect her reputation but either way, I really don't think it's something I would want other people to know...eh eh.
kiimchi chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Two tomorrow? Stoked :)
Hannah2204 chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Hey,

wow, he really agreed to do it...I hope to get a glimpse of his thoughts to know what he really thinks...I'm really curious about the next chapter!
Julia-S77 chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
not sure if I am surprised or not that Edward gave in to Bella's request. Silly Bella if she thinks Edward is embarrassed by her.

Great chapter, loved it. enjoy your new kitten xx
13,844 | « Prev Page 1 .. 874 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 894 .. Last Next »