Reviews for The Learning Curve
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Oh yes! She broke up with Mike:) thank you so much! Loved the update:)

xoxo
Nicoconsd chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
This chapter was just sheer win! I am so excited Bella dumped Mike! woo hoo! and i love how she just went up to Edward and asked, that is just beyond awesome :))) I can't wait to see when and how he responds :)
eyes 4 edward only chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Uh oh i can't wait to see what happens next
CassandraLowery chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Nowwww this story gets intriguing! :)

Can't wait to see what's next! :)

-Cassandra :)
xomessymutt17 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
kiwisrock chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Gotta love a girl that asks for what she wants! If you don't ask...you ain't gonna receive baby...and from Edward, I think we wanna be on the receiving end!

HALLELUJAH, that she broke up with Mike, thanks so much for that!

Blahyukyukyukyukkkyyyy! Got that bad taste outta my mouth!

Can't say no to her huh, can't think of anything but her huh?

That is so what we wanna hear baby cause...

..."I just wanna try something, stay very still...don't move!"

Can't wait for the next update baby-thanks so much!
mn429 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
well mazeltov Bells...finally got rid of the dead weight Mike. Now, on to BIGGER and PRETTIER things...Mr. Edward Cullen...hell yeh!

By the way, that was very straight forward of Bella to propose loosing her virginity to someone she barely ever spoke with. Kind of curious about this reputation that Edward has. Wonder if its all true and what's his deal. Cant wait to see what happens.
Breaking Aurora chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Yay! I love Edward's POV. I've truly been enjoying this story, as I always enjoy your work. And I always love your writing style and the personalities of your characters. I always enjoy these "learning from the sex god" stories :-) I can see this one going a few different directions, so it will be interesting to see which way you go. And it's so great to read a new chapter from you daily! Thanks again!
IccaSpriggs chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
I always love a trip into Edward's mind. I'm glad that he actually likes her and kinda sorta wants her. It would be bad if he didn't know she existed.

I'm also happy Bella broke up with Mike.

Thanks for sharing.
twi-fic luver chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
:) [shakes head] Poor Edward.

He actually seems pretty sensible, though - considering his reputation with girls. That's really weird...but it makes him a better person, so I'm not arguing! ;)

I don't think Bella really knows what she wants. She's confused.
rubell chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
thank gawd she broke up with mike! even if sex with edward doesnt pan out, or put out lol, that so far is the smartest thing she has done this whole story...
LibraryLady08 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Ahh, teenage boys. Did you know they do think of other things besides sex. Okay, just food, but still it's something else. :)

-MJ
sljones73 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE 3
carebear309 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
So is he a manwhore or no? sounded like he said the rep wasn't entirely deserved but then it sounded like he did sleep around. Oh b, hope you know what you're doing...
Lurecyka chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Its getting so interesting... can't wait to read you again :)
13,589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 874 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 894 .. Last Next »