Reviews for The Learning Curve
radioactive77 chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Yay! I agree with all of his condition. Man, this E and B are so easy to love. Yay! Kitten!
rubell chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
ohhh, a new kitten! i wanna know all about it...boy or girl? color? short hair or long? name? i love kittens! and puppies, too...but cats are tons easier! and not as needy, lol...

so, edward agrees but it has to be a secret? i kinda dont like that stipulation, cant they at least pretend to date or something...i mean the whole world doesnt need to know about tye sex but...yeah, i would feel, cant really say used, cuz it is kinda the opposite, but...like a scooter or something horrible to be ashamed of...
KGreenDreamer chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Humm... I really do like your Edward ... and his rules !

I don't think he realises he's gonna fall hard for Bella. Because your Bella rocks ! She kicked Newton and I applause the gesture !

Can't wait for chap10.
amymorgan chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Short but anticipatory. Grazie. *meow*
Veronique24 chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Can't wait for tomorrow!
Miss Roz chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
this story is awesome!
KhristenHartgrove chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
they do fall for each other eventually, riight?
theywontdeleteme chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
These quick short chapters are so much fun!
Lurecyka chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Ohhh! I like it, I like it, I like it ! Sooooo goooood :)
wildboutdacats chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Poor Bella is so clueless as to what the 3rd condition is really about. Perhaps Edward's intentions for 1 and 2 are for him, to see if more can become with the two of them besides sex.
LIZZIED1951 chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Awwwww, a new kitten!

Hmmmmm, I have a feeling Edward is planning something "more" than just sex with Bella! Hope we'll get more of his POV. Liking this story, anxious for more.
meadow11 chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
yep. this really is a bad bad bad idea. but i love it! can't wait for tomorrow!
Rebadams7 chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Hmm interesting conditions, but sensible

so much for romance, but hey, there is still time

right?

Reb
Capricorn75 chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Unf...so jealous of Bella right now! And you, too- I miss the kitten stage! My grumpy old man is 8 1/2 now, so no more kitten antics for him.
bostondirty chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
"Then tomorrow"! yeahhh! lol ... I can not wait:)
13,824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 875 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 895 .. Last Next »