Reviews for The Learning Curve
LibraryLady08 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Ahh, teenage boys. Did you know they do think of other things besides sex. Okay, just food, but still it's something else. :)

-MJ
sljones73 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE 3
carebear309 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
So is he a manwhore or no? sounded like he said the rep wasn't entirely deserved but then it sounded like he did sleep around. Oh b, hope you know what you're doing...
Lurecyka chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Its getting so interesting... can't wait to read you again :)
SparksFlyUp1223 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
omg keep writing~~~ I wanna see what happens! XD
SandytheSandstorm chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
I Love it and I can't wait until tomorrow...love the idea of it. Love the thought of him being a teaching and not just jumping into it, but really teaching her how to be a sex kitten or releasing the sex kitten out of her, slow burn. A real teacher has a classroom, lesson plans, lessons, practice work, homework and some... extra credit done outside the classroom...at home late at night in the wee hours, and the test, there has to be test and oh a final exam..hard getting straight As, huh?

Not sure the direction you really plan to go, but I am with you and can't wait for the daily updates.

Sandy
Xavier2163 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Well, this is a step in the right direction. At least she broke up with Mike.

I have a feeling Edward has a lot less experience than he's letting on. Question is, will he tell Bella before they actually do it? Will she actually fall for him? Will he decide he has feelings for her? Or will this just be casual sex to get it out of the way?
radioactive77 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
This could go all sorts of ways! I can't wait to see what happens!
sassy991 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
So now we get a look at Edward. I like him. What will he say? Will he or won't he? I'm sure he's leaning toward the former. ;)
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Well, that was an interesting proposition. Wonder what Edward's decision will be. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Lyta7 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
LOVE the story so far - and definitely love the daily updates. I'm glad you gave us a peek into Edward's head. Hopefully we'll hear more from him. And of course, I hope he agrees to educate her a bit. :)
Melany333 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
love it
HereToRead84 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
i just start reading this and i must say thank god she didn't sleep with Mike, but not sure if going this way with Edward is a good idea. Teens things too much about sex and think they have to lose it asap which of cause its not true. Anyways update soon i want to see how its goes haha.
LoveThoseVampires chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
i like edward's point of view. [lease update soon
ADADancer chapter 6 . 11/3/2011