Reviews for The Learning Curve
jewles622 chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
This fic makes me so happy! I literally bounce up and down smiling like a cray person when you update! You rock my socks baby! 3 Juliana
AngeliqueMasen chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
Well, how could Edward ever think her a prude after the request she made.
IronGall chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
You're a consistently great writer or maybe I am just a consistent lover of your writing and your stories.

Can't wait to see how it all unfolds!
jro.jro.jro chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
AH! INTERACTION! Even though we're just getting little bits at a time, I'm already completely in love with this story! I can't get enough and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Laurie Tanner chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
Luv it , it's fun something to look forward each day...Lily
Amber Energi chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
Lovin this fun little Drabble. It's a wonderful piece of fun in my day, I get a smile on my face when I see an update :)
twidork808 chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
Whoohooo Prudella and Sexyward! I'm glad Edward agrees with Bella about Mike and that he couldn't hold his laughter in )
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
oh YES!:) Love where this is going! Thank you so much for the update today.

X0X0
eyes 4 edward only chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
Great chapter. Keep it coming
tlp chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
lol I stopped reading fanfic a long time ago, but I saw your name in my inbox and couldn't resist coming back for this.

Well done, and I can't wait for the rest of the story :)
Cullenosopy chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
Something tells me that Edward
sassy991 chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
Edward's beginning to grow on me. What with his arms, his lips, that hair... ;) lol

Secret rendezvous at Edward's place. What could possibly happen? :p
IccaSpriggs chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
Oh Bella. You are in for a world of trouble. And only the good kind of trouble that Edward's arms, and mouth, and eyes can bring.

Good for you girl.

Thanks for sharing.
The Romanticidal Edwardian chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
I love stories where Bella and Edward are both virgins because it catches the essence of why I fell in love with them in the first place; that real, true, only love. So I don't normally read stories like this.

But when I saw that it was you who wrote it I was like, 'Well, maybe.'

And of course, I love it :) Rock on chicky-mama.

- The Romanticidal Edwardian
IccaSpriggs chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
I love that Bella gave Mike what he had coming.

And I'm happy that Edward is joking with Bella and not making what she asked awkward.

Thanks.