Reviews for The Learning Curve
kezcullen chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
i am entertained by this!
muffinmom chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
I'm confused - why go all the way to his house for just a 5?minute conversation?

Enjoy your new kitty!
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Charlie's couch sounds gross...

Congrats on the kitten. :-)
CassandraLowery chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Enjoy the new kitty.

I love Edward's "conditions." :)Lots going on in the subtext there. ;)

-Cassandra :)
AngeliqueMasen chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Somehow I don't think it is because he's emabarrassed to be with her, morethe reason why. He said he respects her and I think he likes her. I hope he tells her that before they have sex.
sassy991 chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
The rules have been set and now it's time to start the lesson. Wonder what Edward has in mind... ;)
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
It may have been short, but they have to set the ground rules. Works for me.

Have fun with your new kitten!
Miss'Twilight Fan chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Waaaa :C well okay, i'll wait until tomorow. Hehe gooo kittens! :D
Bow to your sensei chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Awwww...new kitties definitely deserve some human-time!

This story seriously cracks me up!
Kimberley Ball chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
I am totally loving this story so far. I think its great that the chapters are so short and fun to read. What is not to like about Bella attempting to use Edward for sex! I mean REALLY? Cannot wait to see what happens next.
A green eyed girl chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Tomorrow, then!

cant that tomorrow be tonight :)
edwardcu77en7over chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Wow! He really thinked about it... Didnt think he would have it all planned though but what does that mean?
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Well, thanks for getting this chapter out for us no matter how short or long... And when you say playing with your new kitten... Is that kitten or "kitten"? Sorry, you just left yourself totally open for that A/N...and yes, our totally intended. ;p
twisample14 chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
This is getting interesting... can't wait to see what Edward has planned for her and what he really thinks about this exercise! I also wonder if we'll ever know why he doesn't want other people to know...
erika shoval chapter 9 . 11/5/2011