Reviews for The Learning Curve
loca37 chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Ooooh. I wish those two came today, but I understand.

I have two new kitties.

brothers

all black. can't tell them apart for shit.

Smiley and Frisky

They are precious. We have an older black and White cat, Oreo...of course.

They run after him and are obsessed with his tail. He has been pretty patient so far with them.

Enjoy the baby.
blueeyes11354 chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Let the games begin. lol
tiny20 chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
baby kittens come first babygirl
saraamin chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Wanna know why he said that last one :/ is B right? Is he ashamed? Has he other reasons?

Thank you dear! Have fun with your kitten :)
twi-fic luver chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
Edward. Is. Amazing. He's polite and kind and he obviously cares about Bella's thoughts and opinions. He and Bella are obviously definitely meant for each other.
sue1zide chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
Oh Bella, so naive. She was right in breaking it off with Mike. I'm wondering what E's interest is in her though?
Rawr Ashley Rae chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
At first I didn't think I was going to like this but man, I do in fact like it
Scarlett72 chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
Hmmmm... Seems that maybe Edward doth protest too much. Maybe working out the details is his way of wanting to get to know her better? Spending time together and maybe the talk will become a moot issue? I am just loving the hell out of this. Thanks :)
polyphany chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
That was so cute. Ah high school, where idiocy reigns supreme.
n chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
this chapter only made me want more! i love the idea of daily updates! by the way, your stories are great!
Tiggrmommi chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
Yay! I'm all caught up now! FF wasn't sending me notifications! EEK! Love love love this story!
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
Amazing that she hasn't backed out of this proposition. And, Edward seems to be on a much better wavelength with Bella. So, next stop Edward's house... alone... hmmmmm...
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
Haha i'm glad she told Edward what she did to Mike...I hope word spreads to the whole town.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
Yay Bella!

Good aim and good going. ;-)
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
Nice to see some EPOV in here as well.

Bella was too funny with her business proposition.
13,827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 878 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 898 .. Last Next »