Reviews for The Learning Curve
M474 chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
gawd, we were clueless when we were in HS, weren't we?
1918EC chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
I absolutely love your Alice, she really cracked me up! )
Pattypattz chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
So that is Mike's "Tell"...his chin moving. Well he is so busted.

I think Bella knows he isn't the right one for her, but she is more afraid of being alone, or not fitting in. She should strive to be herself, and if he or her friends don't except her as she is...then they aren't real friends.
Alex York chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Please don't be an idiot Bella!
IccaSpriggs chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Oh Bella. You have so many questions about life. I wish I had the answers.

Thanks for sharing.
Rebadams7 chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Popular culture or finding a way to be popular and cultured!

Hmm?

Dilemma thy name is Bella.

Reb
muffinmom chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Very cute how Bella is trying to get Mike to fess up whether he likes trampy girls or not LOL! Loving it so far!
polyphany chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
That is so sad. Talk about low self esteem, jeez.
Cullenosopy chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Three chin wobbles three strikes. You need to get Mike out of your life. You have a choice. He has green eyes, bed hair, and a large schwantz. What's not to like?

eyes 4 edward only chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
ugh mike. she needs to drop him
wildboutdacats chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
A guy who wants serious never wants a "whore" (unfair men vs women) aka experienced girl in H.S. because his ego can't take it and his friends will trash her and call her slut, easy fuck etc. Mike justs wants to hit it and prob quit it. It's unfair that guys are praised and women are disgraced. But since it is like that, girls gotta protect their reps. So Bella save it for Sexward, and don't give it up to pencil dick lol!
Cullenosopy chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Listen to Alice, she knows of what she speaks.

maggiejoma chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
gosh he can't even be honest...so not the guy for our Bella...:)
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Yes you do girl. But not with Mike.

rubell chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
is her self exteem soo shot that she would want to be with a douche-y, blabber mouth, lie to her face type of dude? is she really contomplating losing her virginity to the ahole who doesnt even care enough about her feelings that he would tell the whole damn school (or at least the biggest gossip and the evilist bitch in school) all about her personal business? does she really want the whole school to know 5 minutes after she loses her virginity that she had sex with a douche? i am wanting your bella to grow a backbone, or at least gain a little self worth...not dissing her but i hope she figures out that mike isnt worth the price of a movie ticket...not even a small popcorn...
13,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 888 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 .. Last Next »