Reviews for The Learning Curve
they call me red chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
I could see this chapter playing out in my minds eye. Hysterical in a totally fucked up way. ha ha ha
dreamzuvedward chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Gah, I LOVE that you gave us this chapter in EPOV! From Edward's reaction, I think I'm really going to enjoy this lol! I mean I would, anyway, but still...
spunkmehard chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
If nothing else, this has got to be the most intriguing proposal Edward has received thus far. Of course, Bella presents it in a very clinical and matter of fact way...all business. I think Edward will be able to introduce more than a little passion into their endeavour. Love this AJ, thanks and look forward to more.
rosalindleconte chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
I love this chapter! At first, I wasn't sure... just surfing along with the bits, hoping there would be a hook to catch me.

Hooked! Bring it on... Bravo.

rl
MDtwiwriter chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Now that was all kinds of awkward. At least she got rid of Mike.
xIGiveUpx chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Wow! She did it and asked him. She's definitely got a set!
CindyWindy chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
"So I was thinking I should just get it over with so I'll be able to do it when I meet someone I really want to be with." Hmm...that's some logic there. :) She's kind of insulting to him, plus has she never considered that learning and trying it out with someone she loves might not be really fun/nice?
Rebadams7 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Well,

that was awkward and not all in the same voice

Bella has cajones

Edward has the best and worst of all possible worlds

Reb
akjamma chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
I take it Edward doesnt have as much experence as she thinks he does!
Erikajo chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Hahahaha! Too funny. She totally propositioned him.
Cullenosopy chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
No Mike. Good. What will Edward say to bella's proposal? Can't wait.

Thanks!
tree111 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
HAHAHAHA! Love this gem! too funny that Edward has to think about it. So funny what goes on in these character's minds.

keep it up, love it! thank you!
Shamatt0403 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
You have done it again. Great chapter!
amymorgan chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
"Somewhat less unpleasant". How to beg for popping the cherry!

I hope he seduces her, LOL.

Grazie!
AngeliqueMasen chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
I get the feeling he might like her, and will end up wanting more than just sex.

It is a shame she is made to feel this way.
13,764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 888 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 908 .. Last Next »