Reviews for The Learning Curve
thunnababy chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
Edward has had his wish dropped in his lap from THE girl he also wants. Lucky boy. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Melany333 chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
love it
Amber1983 chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
Really enjoying this so far. Love drabbles :) x
TessLouise chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
She kicked him in the junk...brilliant!
Hannah2204 chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
Hey,

I'm glad that Bella broke up with Mike, he's such an idiot and I really think Edward has a little crush on Bella...I'm curious what he'll say because he thought that he can't resist her...we'll see.

Please go on soon!
Robward17 chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
Ah ha! So Edward is accuately aware of Bella Swan & appears to already be enamored?*giggle* Cute how the ended up partners in Biology. I can imagine her kicking Mike right between the legs..hadda smile at that scene! Things are gonna get mighty interesting now & I can't wait. Love ya, Linda xo
MDtwiwriter chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
Perfect and funny break up with Mike.
dreamzuvedward chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
The drabblefic is a great idea until it starts to get juicy. Then it's just "Ack, you ended it there?" Loving the E/B interaction, and especially like how you've written Edward, and that he's already noticed Bella BEFORE her proposition.
Veronique24 chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
Looooove it! more please.

I just adore how she broke up with Mike!
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
Thank you for having Bella kick Newton in the nads...I can't stand any time Bella and Mike are put in romantic relationships. It makes me shudder coz all I picture is Mike Welch...and while he's not unattractive, he's just not right for anyone that I picture as Bella (it's almost always KS who I see but sometimes it is someone else)
amymorgan chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
Alright, immediately one of my Top Twenty (Foi and COH in Top Five) all-time faves because Bella kicks Mike in the 'nads!

Whoo-hoo!

She would *kiss* Edward's.

Grazie!
Munchichi chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
Way to go Bella! I would've kicked Mike too. Except I would have kicked the jerk repeatedly. I hope Edward notices Mike's dirty looks at Bella and starts to pay extra attention to Bella to make Mike jealous.
carebear309 chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
Yeah Bella! Mike deserved what he got.
AlexTheMischiefer chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
"smirk" this is going to be soooooo fun :P

Alex