Reviews for Brother Avengers
IM CDYING
Bor chapter 23 . 10/27
Talented and enjoyable. Well done !
Wolf Huntress Silver Blood chapter 18 . 9/24
THESE CHAPTERS. so many FEELS. I CANT HANDLE THIS. MY EMOTIONS HAVE BEEN ALL OVER NOW! URGH! I FUCKING LOVE IT!
Wolf Huntress Silver Blood chapter 7 . 9/24
DAMMIT MAGIC BABY, YOU TELL YOUR FATHER YOU'RE THERE THIS INSTANT!
Rubyia chapter 10 . 6/8
God damn it, the waterworks are serious!
Tam chapter 23 . 5/16
Stands up and claps enthusiastically. Thank you for letting sharing this fantastic fic! I'll selfishly admit the Thor/Sif aspect drew me in because I absolutely adore them but the way you molded these characters to fit into this world made me enjoy this immensely. Cheers!
Tam chapter 15 . 5/16
The Lady Sif I know and love showed the fuck up in this chap! That was so powerful to read and the Goddess of War inspired her troops. Go ladies! We'll deal with the grief later, but first survive. Sorry i'm spamming your reviews but this story is so freaking great!
Okay...with the random foreshadowing of the story of Erik's lost daughter I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN that Jane would lose the baby. Loki's conversation with her about divorce and Jane explaining to him how the loss of a child broke Erik's marriage. OY VE this is a mess, I'm a mess reading this. FRICK, I hope Natasha dies, I hope Doom finally dies, and the fucking skrulls!
Tam chapter 11 . 5/16
What the entire fuck?! I have never in all my life wanted to strangle Natasha but the way you write her has pushed me to having that desire. But thank the good Lord Jane finally TOLD Loki about her condition. Well technically she didn't tell him but he figured it out and has his own little freak out. Well this should be interesting...
Tam chapter 10 . 5/16
Ooooh this chapter hurt me. I have such feelings about Peggy Carter and you've tapped into them. Thanks for making me feel so deeply.
Tam chapter 3 . 5/15
Listen the "Son of Coul" line DID ME IN. I am loving this story! Also God Bless Loki for trying to kick some sense into Thor's thick skull when it comes to Sif.
mandy333 chapter 1 . 4/15
I love this book...it was awesome I love loki and jane...hope to see more of them.
Hela chapter 23 . 3/15
Without a doubt the most amazing beautiful and perfectly fantastic fanfic I have ever read. I could only dream of possessing as much talent as you do. Please never stop writing and I promise I will never stop reading the art you create. I haven't touched my books in week for I simply do not wish to lay my iPad down.
Lots of love
AnnaDruvez chapter 10 . 3/4
You know, this series is one of the ones I go back and read over and over again. Yet, even knowing that it is coming, these scenes - Loki's gift to Steve and Peggy - makes me smile and cry every time.

Thank you for writing this.
Mellia Bee chapter 10 . 12/6/2016
This whole story just breaks my heart - it's almost too much to bear. But this chapter is my favorite, and it's the one I have bookmarked on my browser so I can read it whenever I want a sweet Steve/Peggy story. Thank you.
1,508 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »