Reviews for Excuses
Silent Lys chapter 4 . 8/4
Let someone make this last chapter into a random tv episode,id have an absolute field day watching it lol love the story as well
MilaMaxima chapter 4 . 5/31
Good morning/afternoon/evening,

Yes, this is the third time I leave a review to one of your stories today and no, I do not consider that a problem. I hope you don't either :). This was, once again, a wonderful piece of fanfiction. It has an interesting storyline, and both smut and fluff, but all in a realistic way. I found the first chapter a bit angsty, but not too much. It reminds me of a friend, and it kind of helps to read fics like yours, even though I've no darn idea why. Thank you! The other chapters were, as usual in your writings, funny enough to make me laugh audible, interesting enough to keep me on the metaphorical edge of my seat and fluffy enough to make me smile dumbly and happily. Once again, I apologise for any mistakes and hope hope HOPE you'll keep writing and therewith making my life better.

I hope you'll have a good and happy day; you've made mine so much better that you certainly deserve it even more than usual.

Love, Mila xx
goldensnitch18 chapter 4 . 5/8
This was great! Thank you
Linell chapter 3 . 4/7
you are addictive
jenitalia chapter 4 . 1/1
Excellent. I've read this before. Well deserving of another read. Thank you.
Serendipithy chapter 4 . 11/1/2015
This was just really good. Misunderstandings are cliche and yours is no different, but you spun the tale so wonderfully that I've already reread this twice in three days!

And I loved that ending LOL.
StarCrossedBlush chapter 4 . 10/22/2015
OMG I LOVE IT PLEASE WRIGHT MORE!
gaucung89 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Aww, beautiful writing.
Os Haskell chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
This fic is so amazing that I just had to read it twice the same day. Please do keep writing, the world needs you! Stay brilliant! :-)
Mebot chapter 4 . 7/5/2015
Amazing
liseg chapter 4 . 6/30/2015
lol, that was bloody fantastic!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
This was amazing 3 one of my favourite scorose fics for sure. Thank you for brightening up my fantastically dull summer :D
Guest chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
Omg! Brilliant!
md92 chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
Love it! Your work is always so great.
lalaloser96 chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
3 3 3, this was bloody adorable, sexy and fantastic!