Reviews for Excuses
jeitaia chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
Well done. Why can't others write as well as you? I love this ship and thought you executed the "drama" leading to their mutual understanding magnificently.
couriosity chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
This was cute and funny and sassy and pleasantly surprising by being emotional. I love it.
RosexDoctorForever chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Hahaha I absolutely love Albus in this story. He's always walking in at the worst times. This is such a good story.
JThawN chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
Seriously...stop writing such brilliant fics! No honestly I think I'm going crazy reading all your ScorRose fanfictions. Think I have fallen in love with Scorpius Malfoy 3 times today lol.

Considering all my other reviews on your other ffs on ScorRose I have run out of things to say. You're truly blessed as a writer so never give this up. You have a gift. Should you have more fanfictions I will keep reviewing. I generally don't review so much on just one author but you have compelled me to leave reviews with your amazing writing. Keep it up!
vasogoma chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
This story is, by far, my favorite from all the other ones I have ever read!
justanotherwriterwannabe chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Ok no joke! Gurl/Boy u literally have me in awe! How can you manage to make this witty with all the...intimacy going on? Eh?
Brilliant! I loved how Scorp exploded on Al when he walked in :D Brilliant xx
justanotherwriterwannabe chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Aww i hate that whole dramatic irony moment where we know what rosie doesn't! he loves you ro :'(
justanotherwriterwannabe chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
How could we fall asleep? I spent like every second 'aw'ing and trying not to cry! I'm like totally in love with Scorpius. If Rose doesn't take him, I will :D
justanotherwriterwannabe chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
im not even going to lie! that was just simply beautiful!
i couldnt even blink! You've got a brilliant talent x
MeetingStars chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
Ama - zing.
Loved it.
horsegirl275 chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
Love, love, LOVE this. Fantastic, love how you wrote Scorp and Rose and the whole thing. I nearly died of laughter when Albus walked in, though :)
fireeternal13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
This is the most amazing Scorose fanfiction I have read so far. Scorose is my OTP, so I have read a fair amount of fanfiction for this pairing; your fanfiction is brilliant at portraying the characters, and your portrayal of Albus and Scorpius' relationship was absolutely fabulous. The whole read was incredibly funny, and made me laugh aloud many times. The ending was perfect, and I loved the way Scorpius finally cracked, swearing, both in his head and in his big speech. The entire story was excellent, and it is now my favourite fanfiction. I keep reading it, and I smile everytime I settle down to it, and it never fails to make me grin within a few minutes of reading. Keep writing, your style really draws the reader in, making them love the characters. You really are a brilliant writer.
Bad Ass Blye chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
Loved this :)
doctoral chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
GOD i cant breathe this is fantastic
Miss Wendy Malfoy chapter 4 . 5/31/2014