Reviews for Excuses
gaucung89 chapter 1 . 8/24
Aww, beautiful writing.
Os Haskell chapter 4 . 8/22
This fic is so amazing that I just had to read it twice the same day. Please do keep writing, the world needs you! Stay brilliant! :-)
Wibblewobble1234567890 chapter 4 . 7/5
liseg chapter 4 . 6/30
lol, that was bloody fantastic!
This was amazing 3 one of my favourite scorose fics for sure. Thank you for brightening up my fantastically dull summer :D
Omg! Brilliant!
md92 chapter 4 . 6/17
Love it! Your work is always so great.
lalaloser96 chapter 4 . 6/16
3 3 3, this was bloody adorable, sexy and fantastic!
I freaking LOVE this story ive read it about 10 times no joke
Duke157 chapter 4 . 3/23
This was amazing... I absolutely loved it...
jeitaia chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
Well done. Why can't others write as well as you? I love this ship and thought you executed the "drama" leading to their mutual understanding magnificently.
couriosity chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
This was cute and funny and sassy and pleasantly surprising by being emotional. I love it.
RosexDoctorForever chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Hahaha I absolutely love Albus in this story. He's always walking in at the worst times. This is such a good story.
JThawN chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
Seriously...stop writing such brilliant fics! No honestly I think I'm going crazy reading all your ScorRose fanfictions. Think I have fallen in love with Scorpius Malfoy 3 times today lol.

Considering all my other reviews on your other ffs on ScorRose I have run out of things to say. You're truly blessed as a writer so never give this up. You have a gift. Should you have more fanfictions I will keep reviewing. I generally don't review so much on just one author but you have compelled me to leave reviews with your amazing writing. Keep it up!
vasogoma chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
This story is, by far, my favorite from all the other ones I have ever read!