Reviews for Excuses
Love!
DofD chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Wow... Love it.
Aurora-16 chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
awwwww! i LOVED this story. it had the perfect ammount of fluff, smut nd comedy in it to be wonderful beyond wonderful. fan tastic job! cyber milk and cookies to you for the amazing story
the yellow submarine chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
AHHHHH that was freakin AMAZING! Thank you so much for writing it!
hpgeek.lsli chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
There is one thing that I did not like about this story. One thing that I think is very fundamental. I mean, I did love how Rose was deliciously oblivious and how Scorpious stayed being his arrogant smirky self but... Why must the story be over? Why?
Aranelle Celabrindel chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
He is so whipped (: And btw, I loved your story. Amazing job!
tygrik chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
I love your story. It was incredible and funny.
sierendipity chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
He is so whipped :)
sierendipity chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Ok ... so my computer currently blocks the last three chapters of this brilliant story (my computer block is a Nazi). I've managed to read 2 and 3 from work, but I won't get back to read chapter four until ... a long time. So since I can only comment on the first chapter, let me just say that this story is so ... perfectly written. You are a magnificent writer.
princesstaranee chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
Oh, was this story hilarious!

I really, really liked it! So, accordingly, I am going to favourite it and then proceed to read some more of yours. Yay!
mojojojo198 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
one of my favourite stories 3
PenguinLover33 chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Haha this story is so funny! I love it!
Lady Anja chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I had to read this story all in one sitting. It was very good. I loved the courtship between Rose and Scorpius. I was very happy you didn't rush anything. There are too many stories with them getting busy at Hogwarts. I'm not a teenager anymore, so teen courtship or more is a bit creepy.

I loved seeing both their vulnerable sides and them finally getting together in the end.

I hope you write more for this pairing. Keep up the good work!
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »