Reviews for Excuses
catwomannnnnn1 chapter 4 . 11/6/2018
This is my favourite fic
Amanda chapter 4 . 5/15/2018
Just revisiting this story again. It’s still one of my favorite Scorose fics I’ve read. That first chapter still hits me in all of my feels. I love your portrayal of both their characters in this entire story. Super great work! I keep coming back for more!
mariarita chapter 4 . 4/25/2018
Great story!
DancingStars45 chapter 4 . 1/30/2018
Ah I lived it! I think the Albus entrance really helped with your dialogue, it brought out the fluff and you seemed more comfortable writing it that way. Plus it was really cute the way Scorpius grumpily announced they were together, it really fit with his character
Guest chapter 4 . 1/29/2018
Great
Guest chapter 3 . 1/29/2018
Oh dear lord! Rose he loves you.. scorpius better up his game now
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2018
My heart just stuttered multiple times reading that
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2018
Oh my god. This was fantastic. You are unreal
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 4 . 1/12/2018
Oh my gosh this is so bloody adorable! I love them together the way they are in this story
Camellia chapter 4 . 8/27/2017
Yay for happy ending! Also the part where he had to explain that he was wooing her is absolutely adorable. I apologize for any weirdness of my reviews as it is 2 am where I am
Camellia chapter 3 . 8/27/2017
In a good way.
Camellia chapter 3 . 8/27/2017
This chapter make my heart hurt. :(
habababa chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
No no noooo! Too much thinking is the worst thing in this situation! And even if it was one night stand it doesn't mean she's slug xd But poor Rose, is over thinking!
habababa chapter 2 . 5/16/2017
Scorpius is even better when its his thoughts xd The way he acts around her is just adorable! And I love Albus for allowing me to see them sharing room AND BED! They are super cute! Great chapter!
habababa chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
WOW! It was definitely a lot of emotions! At first they were as any couple who might to get closer but after the Dark Room...wow! It was so painful to read and Rose was amazing. I like this scene when she woke, it was beautiful writing. It changed things between them and I love it!
269 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »