Reviews for Excuses
Guest chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
Omg! Brilliant!
md92 chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
Love it! Your work is always so great.
lalaloser96 chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
3 3 3, this was bloody adorable, sexy and fantastic!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/25/2015
I freaking LOVE this story ive read it about 10 times no joke
Duke157 chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
This was amazing... I absolutely loved it...
jeitaia chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
Well done. Why can't others write as well as you? I love this ship and thought you executed the "drama" leading to their mutual understanding magnificently.
couriosity chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
This was cute and funny and sassy and pleasantly surprising by being emotional. I love it.
RosexDoctorForever chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Hahaha I absolutely love Albus in this story. He's always walking in at the worst times. This is such a good story.
JThawN chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
Seriously...stop writing such brilliant fics! No honestly I think I'm going crazy reading all your ScorRose fanfictions. Think I have fallen in love with Scorpius Malfoy 3 times today lol.

Considering all my other reviews on your other ffs on ScorRose I have run out of things to say. You're truly blessed as a writer so never give this up. You have a gift. Should you have more fanfictions I will keep reviewing. I generally don't review so much on just one author but you have compelled me to leave reviews with your amazing writing. Keep it up!
eliminadoporquebla chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
This story is, by far, my favorite from all the other ones I have ever read!
justanotherwriterwannabe chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Ok no joke! Gurl/Boy u literally have me in awe! How can you manage to make this witty with all the...intimacy going on? Eh?
Brilliant! I loved how Scorp exploded on Al when he walked in :D Brilliant xx
justanotherwriterwannabe chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Aww i hate that whole dramatic irony moment where we know what rosie doesn't! he loves you ro :'(
justanotherwriterwannabe chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
How could we fall asleep? I spent like every second 'aw'ing and trying not to cry! I'm like totally in love with Scorpius. If Rose doesn't take him, I will :D
justanotherwriterwannabe chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
im not even going to lie! that was just simply beautiful!
i couldnt even blink! You've got a brilliant talent x
MeetingStars chapter 4 . 7/25/2014