Reviews for Excuses
Leprechaunn chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Hi!
I loved your story! Even when it was short, the events didn't seem rushed or improbable (like I've seen in other stories). The way you developed the characters was just perfect, and the 'adult scenes' were so beautiful, hot and sexy without being vulgar.
I loved the last chapter, Scorpius, the fight, the romance, and Albus! He is so inconvenient xD.
And I think this is all for now, and sorry if all this wasn't too clear, but mi english is not perfect (in fact, i used google as help for translation, so if there is some mistake is its fault jejeje)
A big hug for you, and have a nice weekend! :)
castielangel88 chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
I absolutely LOVED this! It was SO refreshing!
You're an amazing writer and this is a great story!
Lara1221 chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Ahh I really liked this. Good job :)
remitto chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
this is absolutely brilliant. i think you've truly captured their personalities and brought the entire story to life with your quirky and witty humour. you've made me completely insane for rose and scorpius now, keep up the good work!
Kirisuke chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Hello!
I love your fic, I read it for the translated of "grint eliloca". I dont speak english so is very difficult to me read the original story.
I give you a review and I hope that it is compressible :/
The Scorse is the best pairing of the new generation! Please, continued it!

Oh por Dios, ¡ojalá se entienda! No importa qué, al menos te dejaré reviews en español para mostrar lo mucho que me gustó.
Gracias por autorizar a la usuaria mexicana a realizar una traducción :)
grint eliloca chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I'm that kind of readers, that find something as amazing as this, but not comment because an unfortunately and completely lack of time...

First of all... despite anyone could think of publishing to fast, I must say that it's a myth. Your story ended the way it should be, and i sweare, that i keep coming back time to time and read it all over, finding myself lovin' it more every single time... It's just perfect the way you describe every single move and situacion betwen the characers.

I'm reading this story again, and pass thru the review pannel, cuz I just felt that i needed to let you know how amazing is your writing.

greetings from México!
Lasaraleena chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
How is it that I always come back to the same good stories over and over again.

Oh right. Cuz they're good. I loved this the first time. And I'm loving it the second time. :)

And I'll try not to be surprised when I love it for a third time. Sometime. In the future.
Princess of the lab0798 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Regina de Morte a.k.a. Mezza chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
I love Albus. I nearly cried I was laughing so hard. XD "Fucking Albus Fucking Potter was going to fucking die." My favorite line.

Mezza
hpfanatic77 chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Loved it. I'm too sleepy to write more, but I really enjoyed this story.
anavihs chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
it.. was... AWESOME! I looooved it! Seriously. Thank you SO MUCH for writing it! One of the BEST Scorose stories ever... Did I favourite ur last one or was I too busy hurrying 2 read this one?!

I'll check in the morning. Again, THANK YOU!

anavihs chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
:( AWWW! Rooosie! :( Aaaaand I'm off once more (This is soooo goood!)

anavihs chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Zomg, sooo goooood... Would say more but I NEED TO GET TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!

anavihs chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
ZAWWW! I love this one too! The many faceets of Mr. Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy. LOVE IT!

Off 2 read more!

ai07 chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Man, adorable! No, no, take that back.
FUCKInG SEXY