Reviews for I Have Breasts, Aru!
animecutylover chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Lol. XD
FabulousSleepyHead chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Love the story and the title
ForUrEntertainment chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
XD (BTW, this was uploaded on my b-day, which makes me love this even more. XD)
ElizabetaxGilbert chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Oh my goodness. This is the best x-over I have ever seen! Gracias for making it!
SayMrrp chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
LOL Poor China.
Death of Snipers chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
heh, I wish this wasn't a oneshot.
Pachimew chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Ah, yes, the Nerima Wrecking Crew...*Alert, Alert! New Jusenkyo Club member!*
CteelKyo chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
LMAO! tooo funny!,..lolol*rolling on floor*lolol
*gasping for breath* please Please tell me theres a second chapter?
Himitsu the upbeat Hetalian chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
XD thats awesome!
Creek-Hitatchiin chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I'm on England's side, I have no idea why the hell Japan is at an Allies meeting. But anyways, great job! You should make more chapters!
vodkaCanidae chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
OMG YES. This is perfect XD
ladyknights104 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
...*chuckles then breaks out into laugh and falls on floor*

LOL When America said "I knew you were a girl" oh the irony was sooooo funny! Well...now Chinas a girl...not that surprised.

By the way what was Japan doing there?
Ashar chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Never saw Hetalia (odd way to mince Italy's name) but your fanfic is cute. Hope you will continue it.
Mipiko chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XDDDD OHEMGEE! XDD This made me smile so much, I am not even kidding! Great job, I absolutely LOVE this! It's such a shame that it's a one-shot (tat's what my phone says) but I'm pleased to say it made my day since I love Ranma and China. xD But I've got one other question besides Japan being in the room: What about Korea? Why isn't HE there groping China? America took his job! xD Kudos to you, if only you could turn this into a multi-chapter Fic, then my life would be complete. X3 I'll be reading more from you now that you've gotten my attention and I am so going to put this story as a Fav.