Reviews for The Endless Degrees Of Torture
KittyKookiez chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
MORE! KITTY LIKEZ DIZ GRIM-DARK STUFF!1!1!1!1!1!1!
Black Wolf chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
This is a very good start, and your creativity is all there, so bravo. You may consider making sure what words you are using where. "Soul" window instead of "sole" window is an example. Most of your spelling is correct, but you are using the wrong words for things, which takes away from the power of your story. Keep going, but consult a dictionary/thesaurus.
buh-dum-tss chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Are you gonna get to the part where Tony and McGee come for her? Ugh this is intense and really accurately detailed. Keep up the good work
ziva stella chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
will there be any more?
Aliyah-Shalom-David34 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
please reveiw soon I really want to figure out what happens
Kai-2010 chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
I feel so sorry for Ziva :( I certainly now know more than I did about torturing people and the types of torture. I still cannot believe they branded her. I would love to read more. Good job getting her emotions down, you gave her a good voice!
chuchuchrain chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Phew! Holy moly! That got my heart pounding! I LOVE IT! :D great job!
Zivlover chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
You're doing a great job! I look forward to more!
RebelWildOnesUnite chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
I remember reading this one. It's amazing.
anonymous chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
I LOVE this story! I mean, its horrible, but it's really really good!
pls.keep.writing chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
i love this story! it's knda dark but seriously... its probably fairly accurate... :( PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep writing more!
ringsofakhaten chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Please finish it! PLEASE! I hope the guys come to her rescue soon!
calleighidr chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
wow.. this story is incredibly good and felt so real. Please update soon, I can't wait to continue reading.
earanemith chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Lavender Angel-96 chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
I don't mean to sound mean or anything it's just your fanfic seems so real as if it actually happened to you and for you to be able to go into such detail just seems to me, but i mean no offense to you it seems sick because there a difference in knowing, seeing, being told and actually hearing/ being told by the person it happened to just tears you apart. But, I feel more strongly about your fanfic because it seems so real as if it happened that it makes people think, feel, wonder and fear the acttions that happen in the story and this makes them want to stop it from happening in real life. So, this fanfic sends such as strong message that it makes me wonder how can a person write what people are afraid to write, say/tell that happened to them, and hope when there is nothing to hope for after of so long with it happening. I think that's what sets a side the writers from " The Truth Writers of life" meaning people like you are able to write with such passion that it causes people who read your writing to take the time to write about how/ what they feel and just basicly what I am doing right now giving YOU what you deserve a THANK YOU & KEEP WRITING BECAUSE YOU GIVE HOPE TO VICTIMS WHO NEED AND WANT HELP AND TO ME " YOU" ARE HELPING BY WRITING WHAT VICTIMS AND WHAT THE WORLD DOESN'T WANT AND HATES TO KNOW. " TRUTH."