Reviews for The Endless Degrees Of Torture
Umm chapter 4 . 8/2
Just wow, I didn't expect Ziva to break lose from the chains but, When is the part were she escapes and/or dies
Why do I even read these things. WHY DO I ENJOY THEM
aperks84 chapter 4 . 7/7
vg
Ziva chapter 2 . 6/15
Awesome!
Ziva-Warrior Princess chapter 4 . 4/15
OMG this needs to be continued! The writing is so vivid. So amazing. You are very talented.
No name reader chapter 4 . 3/25
When is the next part going to be ready!
Gary Byers chapter 4 . 3/22
I enjoyed reading your story of Ziva being captured and tortured not knowing what was coming next. So my question is, are you going to continue this story of her being finally rescued, killed or what? Please don't leave your followers hanging. My email is . I would like to know
Very good
Hope there is a part four. Did not like the sexual abuse though
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Oh, my gosh! What a story! This is either sick and twisted or incredible and fascinating (not sure what that says about me)! I hope so bad that Tony will come and save Ziva. I know she's strong enough to save herself, but I think it would be great if the team will just come get her before she can't take anymore!

It's sickening, but in a realistic, terrifying, delectable way.
victory chapter 3 . 8/28/2015
incredible
doglover chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
Y U DO DIS TO ZIVA :..(
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
Are there going to be any more to this story to finish it out one way or the other?
Trees are food chapter 4 . 7/24/2015
OMG! This is the best torture fanfic ever! Please write more! :D
KittyKookiez chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
MORE! KITTY LIKEZ DIZ GRIM-DARK STUFF!1!1!1!1!1!1!
Black Wolf chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
This is a very good start, and your creativity is all there, so bravo. You may consider making sure what words you are using where. "Soul" window instead of "sole" window is an example. Most of your spelling is correct, but you are using the wrong words for things, which takes away from the power of your story. Keep going, but consult a dictionary/thesaurus.