Reviews for Belief Builds from Scratch
scifiromance chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
This was lovely! :) I really enjoyed it, insightful and well-characterised. Well done! :)
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
I am so glad I found this. I'm always on the lookout for a good TyrionSansa and this is a very good TyrionSansa. I hope you write more for these two!
jumping-jo chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I love sansa tyriion storys
awesome oneshot
draco-severus-mmm chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
That's a lovely tale. I like how you gave them both a credible future, one that possibly could happen in the books down the track. I love Tyrion as a character. It will be interesting how Sansa copes being Sansa again once she can lay Alayne Stone to rest.
mcfuz chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This is so gorgeous. I love Sansa and Tyrion both apart and together. I like how you didn't make this totally unrealistic with their love for each other; they're starting slow, and you captured that. BRILLIANT.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This was beautiful. SansaTyrion is my otp.
nhrc chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
It was beautiful and delicate as a poem.
Your story is the first I read, hopefully from a lot of stories about Tirion.
I'm glad I had a good start. I loved it.
Lyndaflpn chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Very sweet.. Thank you..
Munchlette Belle chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Oh, this is just beautiful. I love it so much. I find Sansa/Tyrion really fascinating, and your take on their being reunited as husband and wife post-war when a mature Sansa can let herself find and appreciate Tyrion's good qualities and realize the nature of her own parents' relationship is just lovely. Tyrion's pride in being able to show her the weirwood sapling feels very authentic. And I just love seeing Sansa feeling at peace with her life, even though it's not what she would have chosen.
pepper-maroon chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I actually read the sequel first and then came back here. From her portrayal in the books and the show, I always found Sansa too childish.

But, I have really come to like reading fics about her growing up and maturing into a woman. I especially like fics with her and Tyrion. As opposites, I think they really cause each other to move forward past their preconceived notions.

On the whole, this was beautiful! Thank you so much,

-Pepper
Abraxas1999 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Thank you for a great story!

Keep it up, please.

Love, Abraxas
Natycat chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Nyuuu, that so cute and beautiful...

I really enjoyed reading this fanfiction. At last, Sansa can be intelligent and see how much Tyrion is a noble and good man when there is no other Lannisters around !

SO, so bad it's only a one shot story... (please, another another another another )
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
A very entertaining story between some of my favourite characters.