Reviews for Choices
sydneysages chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Aww, this was really nicely written, Rae, with the 4 different sections; I really, really wanted it to end LucyLor, because OTP for those characters, and it was sort of depressing that it didn't, because he was just an average boy and went for the popular girl.

I loved your descriptions and the imagery was brilliant, really! x
she was the book thief chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
sobs that was so sad! but yay, i'm glad it ended with mollorc. :) poor, poor lucy. i love how you characterised them and made lucy so vulnerable. the second person is interesting, i think it works well with your writing style. beautiful job!
brahdley jims chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
what no lucy come here bb why would you break her heart like that, lorcan, why?

(lucylouis ftw anyway)

lorcan, you twat. this was so sad. and the 'mirror' paragraph broke my heart, because isn't that just how every girl feels at some point, utterly unbeautiful? (that's not a word but it can be now) and it's so disheartening to read about lucy break like that, and then lorcan does that to her.

which sucks.

so thanks for that, rae. ;)
shimmeringbubbles chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
don't understand the title. BUT it's pretty good. Except very sad and angsty. Especially the mirror bit.
felines chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I loved this! I liked how you have many different sections, and the vivid second-person voice you have throughout the piece. The grammar is pristine and so is the plot.

Kudos, fantastic!

-Alice
overstreets chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Love this! I can't believe he chose Molly - no offence Mol - but Lucy was his best friend! Anyway, off topic, this was utterly brilliant - no, it was the personification of brilliancy (I like using big words), and I love how it was in the form of drabbles that detailed their lives together. Thankyou so much!