Reviews for I Will Take You Forever
Please please please please UPDATE...!
Dont want to die due to suspense...! :p
BabyReptar chapter 1 . 1/6
I swear this story was finished a while ago haha. What happened?
Guest chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
I hate you if you do not continue to update one million tiny kyyubi plushies shall rip out your throat. That is all.
NH4dawin chapter 22 . 8/19/2014
Please please please! You have a new NaruHina story which is of courses good thing but come on. When do you plan to finish this story. It really hurts me to know that you haven't updated a chapter for this story in more than a year. Still hoping you don't leave me hanging like this. Thanks.
shadowknight1998 chapter 22 . 6/29/2014
Awsome. Cnt waite for the next chapter
Guest chapter 22 . 6/24/2014
I'm begging you..please continue this story.
Everything just so complicated.
I need to know what gonna happen!
Ayrmed chapter 22 . 11/11/2013
Wow beautiful story. Hope you write again soon.
mile chapter 22 . 11/1/2013
nooooooo! actualiza prono... ya estoy llorando por tu historia! quiero saber que pasa, por favor te lo ruego actualiza pronto... :')
BabyReptar chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
You don't know how long I've been waiting for this update to come ;-; too long man, too long D: update soon! I love this story so much haha XD I need to know what's gonna happen and the ending oh my gosh :D please update this ;-; probably busy in life so that could be a reason :o ugh I just don't know ;-;
licilovesanime chapter 22 . 8/27/2013
Omg i love your story sooo much! There were times where i cried and times where i screamed YOU IDIOT JERK FACE GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER! AND YOU, HE'S TALKING ABOUT YOUR SON DAMMIT! DO SOMETHING! GAH HE LOVES YOU SAY IT SAY IT SAY ITTTTT!... The part when Naruto callled Hinata's father, father i was like it would be a wtf moment if he was like now you may call me father ﹏
DivineCorps chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
GAAH! I'M SUCH AN IDIOT! I POSTED MY REVIEW FOR THIS STORY TO YOUR OTHER ONE! Gomen! :/ I wasn't thinking!

Anyway, please continue! I wanna see Naruto's reaction about her illness, kudasai?
denisse.garcia.543908 chapter 22 . 5/24/2013
three words "I love it."
Blaze Release chapter 22 . 5/17/2013
I hope this has an happy ending, update soon

Great story btw
NaruHinaUntilTheEnd chapter 22 . 5/12/2013
OMG! update soon.
KokoLockhart chapter 22 . 5/11/2013
You better update soon! :)