Reviews for Dark Waters
Hela chapter 36 . 9/7/2014
I want to say that I loved reading this story, and if you do rewrite it, I hope Tsukaimon comes back. It broke my heart when he died and I felt his death for whatever reason didn't seem to have a lasting affect on TK despite him saying "It happened again. The darkness had managed to take another one that he cared about." I not saying the ending was bad or anything, but a big part of TK's character had been shaped from losing Patamon and he at least came back. Tsukaimon didn't, and he, too, had died saving TK from the darkness, so I would think that it would have a bigger affect on him since he cared about the rookie.
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 36 . 8/6/2014
Oooh! Wasn't expecting this, but when I saw "Two Pair" had been updated and you'd said you'd posted more on this, I had to see it for myself.

So here I am now. I loved this story when I first read it and I'm pretty sure that when you get around to rewriting it, I'll love it even more.

Good luck with your rewrite. XD
Hakanaki chapter 36 . 8/5/2014
I am so glad you posted the update for Odaiba Day because it meant I discovered this fic! At one point not too long ago I literally scoured the TK tag on this website but there wasn't much to scratch the certain itch I always get for good hurt/comfort (especially if it involves Matt and TK bonding). This fic delivered!

So probably because I was looking for Takeru torture and got it I didn't think this was too fast a pace at all, but especially with Davis's confession, I am ultra excited to see this universe expanded, so to speak :D
Witch Knight Daisy chapter 36 . 8/2/2014
Digimon Adventure 3? Okay, I've got to see that. But listen, I understand that you want to rewrite this. I had to do the same thing with my story last year and the "Lady Takeru" fic that I had this year. This one was a good story and I can't wait for the rewrite.

And Happy Odaiba Day to you too. I'm celebrating it the whole weekend with a marathon of Digimon Adventure 1 & 2.
Gummybear chapter 36 . 8/2/2014
Yay! You are back. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. I absolutely love the story, even the way it is, but I would love a rewrite. I hope you don't delete this story though. It would be a shame. I have read it so many times and love it just as it is. I can't wait to read more stories from you. Welcome back!
Sweet Cari chapter 36 . 8/1/2014
Nice job with Davis and T.K. here, and good luck with rewriting your stories! By the way, that announcement is some really great news, thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 35 . 11/25/2013
I'd love to see more
AntauriFangirl13 chapter 35 . 10/24/2013
Happy face that ended pretty good though some of the dialogue didn't flow very well
AntauriFangirl13 chapter 33 . 10/24/2013
No doubt that everybody will have nightmares after the experience especially Kari, TK, and Ken
AntauriFangirl13 chapter 32 . 10/24/2013
sad face Tsukaimon's gone wahhhhhh! Talk about HeartBreak Attack
AntauriFangirl13 chapter 31 . 10/24/2013
why don't MagnaAngemon and Garudamon go mega to Serahpimon and Phoenixmon
AntauriFangirl13 chapter 30 . 10/24/2013
I'm very disappointrd in Kari, Yolei, and TK and I thought adding GranKuwagamon was fine
AntauriFangirl13 chapter 29 . 10/23/2013
what did TK mean light always overcame darkness Koichi kicked Koji's butt more than a couple of times
AntauriFangirl13 chapter 28 . 10/23/2013
At first I didn't know why TK was punching the Emperor he was acting like he was never Ken
AntauriFangirl13 chapter 27 . 10/23/2013
Ken no come back to us wahhhhhh! why *gets down on knees and shouts to the sky*